A Complete overhaul of the Denver Broncos.

TheSoundofThrowingPennies

I am a huge Broncos fan, so I'm in a bit of mourning right now. The orange uniforms, I think, have proven to bring nothing but heartache. Yet, I can't stand the navy blues. They are straight out of the nineties. I decided, why not just go for a complete overhaul? I played around with a few ideas, researched Colorado history and where a design focused on a Bronco could take me. I found my direction, and per advice given on here, this is going to be a project where I really take my time and pay attention to the details. Let's roll the teaser:

9v0P7rB.jpg

they need an overhaul alright after the beat down they took this past Sunday. I am interested to see what concepts you will make.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

First, I thought you'll get rid of orange because you said that it brings no luck to the franchise. And I think only lack of these current Broncos is their jerseys. So just fix the the jerseys and there you go.

879inciu3010831.png

#PackerNation

#IgniteTheFuture

#GreenCollar

After playing around with a few logo prototypes, they all fell short of the current one, so I decided that just as Seattle kept their logo design, so would I for this concept, just incorporate the new colors and theme.

In this, you get the first preview of the theme of this hypothetical brand. The inspiration for the late 90's redesign was an Arapaho legend of an un-tamable ghost horse. This new brand will focus heavily on progressing that theme.

eNnqdCH.jpg

Not sure why you're putting the Nike logo on this since it wasn't created by them and (I'm assuming) you don't work for them.

Also the wordmark font isn't good, as evident by the V in Denver. You should consider developing a custom font instead of a "store bought" or freeware one.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not sure why you're putting the Nike logo on this since it wasn't created by them and (I'm assuming) you don't work for them.

Also the wordmark font isn't good, as evident by the V in Denver. You should consider developing a custom font instead of a "store bought" or freeware one.

I'm including the Nike logo just as a means of presentation. Trying to aim for a more professional way to present my concepts.

I'm very raw in my ps ability right now. How can I go about creating a custom font? I have one written down, I just don't know how to make it on a computer.

First, I thought you'll get rid of orange because you said that it brings no luck to the franchise. And I think only lack of these current Broncos is their jerseys. So just fix the the jerseys and there you go.

No, I said I'm getting rid of the Orange uniforms. Doesn't mean there won't be orange accents.

Archived