Sign in to follow this  
fiasco!

the mother of all fantasy leagues

fiasco!    27

so, i had this idea in a dream......get this.

Fantasy Curling, wait...Fantasy Ringette.....no...Fantasy Women's Pro Fastpitch Softball....damn, that's not it....Fantasy Reading....plop......Fantasy Driving to work....nope.....Fantasy 9 to 5 workday.....damn......Fantasy Typing......nope, what was it....Fantasy Gum Chewing....crap......Fantasy Dishwashing.....is that it....could it be.....nope....perhaps it was Fantasy New Topics to promote Lameass Fantasy Leagues!

yep, that's it: Fantasy New Topics To Promote Lameass Fantasy Leagues!

Come one - Come all! Join the FNTTPLFL.

if you aren't in, you suck!

GMS1122    15
I was sure someone was going to start up a fantasy WNBA league and I was dying to see what the team names were.

I call the Detroit Double D'zzzzz :D

Waffles    181

I guess this means my Canadian Women's Arena Football 2 Fantasy League won't fly. Nuts.

Wow, my first post in ANY fantasy forum.

paynomind    4

All I know is I will KILL all you motherdangers at the fantasy driving... i practice two hours a day in the straight ATL 7-lane traffic!!

Waffles    181

City: Coney Island, NY

Team Name: HottDawgz3000

Colors: Highlighter yellow, hot magenta, brown, unneccesary black, teal, orange, off-white, hot magenta again, and metallic blue.

Stadium & Seating Size: The Coca-ColaJPMorganNikeMicrosoftDome, 4.5 million capacity.

yh    80

ATTENTION:

Although I am not commissioner and have no desire to be commissioner, I am announcing that we need to find replacement owners for joel_fiasco, Paynomind, United Waffles, Habsfannova, and Zerodotcom as they have all failed to update their rosters within the last 12 minutes.

Please post your applications below and I will PM the ones I want in the league to let them know they are in.

:D:flagcanada:

fiasco!    27

:woot:

ladies and gentlemen, Yale Hollander......

please stick around for the 10 o'clock show......but beware, it gets a little blue!

yh    80

please stick around for the 10 o'clock show......but beware, it gets a little blue!

Excommunicated owners are not allowed to post in this thread anymore. Since I don't have mod edit capabilities yet, I would ask that Joel edit his prior post to state "I got my hiney booted out of this league for failing to update my roster and am therefore a dummy poo poo head."

GMac    14

Excommunicated owners are not allowed to post in this thread anymore. Since I don't have mod edit capabilities yet, I would ask that Joel edit his prior post to state "I got my hiney booted out of this league for failing to update my roster and am therefore a dummy poo poo head."

:notworthy: Man am I glad I stuck around for the 10 o'clock show... :P:notworthy:

Sign in to follow this