Sign in to follow this  
fiasco!

the mother of all fantasy leagues

:woot:

ladies and gentlemen, Yale Hollander......

please stick around for the 10 o'clock show......but beware, it gets a little blue!

Excommunicated owners are not allowed to post in this thread anymore. Since I don't have mod edit capabilities yet, I would ask that Joel edit his prior post to state "I got my hiney booted out of this league for failing to update my roster and am therefore a dummy poo poo head."

:notworthy: Man am I glad I stuck around for the 10 o'clock show... :P:notworthy:

You, sir, are not to post in MY thread because I hold you responsible for my not getting into the fantasy off-season celebrity tiddly winks and mumbledypeg league. You and your lousy Saskatchewan Showusyourtiddlies took the rightful place of my Milwaukee Buffaloes.

Now leave before I attempt to ask people not to vote for your expansion team which ultimately I will disallow anyway!

i would like to call a vote for the impeachment of Yale Hollander as owner/commissioner/tyrannical czar of the FNTTPLFL.

furthermore, as a threat to national security, i propose that Mr. Hollander be put in a holding cell in Guantanamo Bay.

Due to the unfair conspiracy being wage against me I am secretly inviting everyone except Joel to join the rival league I am forming. Please don't tell Joel until we are ready to unveil our league and get our own board.

I am being unfairly targeted when I am really a good person. I do charity work - I carry around Sally Struthers's cooler full of frozen Snickers when she is on location shooting infomercials about fly-infested starving Somali children. I hardly think it's fair to throw me out of the league, especially since Joel fails to update his roster on a half-hourly basis. You are upsetting the Croquet Gods!!! :flagcanada::D

Coney Island votes yes on yhollander for Commissioner of the No joel_fiasco League (Nj_fL), American Idol, Pope and WBC Featherweight Champion.

I'm naming myself commissioner of the official rival league to the No joel_fiasco League, the No No joel_fiasco League (NNj_fL). I'm also taking applications for my fantasy full-contact baton twirling league! If you're interested, here's the application:

SCREEN NAME:

NICKNAME:

UNIFORM COLORS: (must include aubergine)

TEAM CAPTAIN: (can be anyone, living or dead, or anything, real or imaginary, as long as he/she/it can hold a baton)

FAVORITE KIND OF BAGEL:

SECRET WEAPON:

LOCATION OF JIMMY HOFFA'S BODY:

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: (all proceeds taken from your account will go to help the Royal Family of Nigeria)

AIR SPEED VELOCITY OF AN UNLADEN SWALLOW:

all of my teams in the FNTTPLFL will be transferred to my cousin.....also, cousin has expressed interest in joining the No joel_fiasco league and the No No joel_fiasco league. He plays sports and picks on nerds in high school, so he knows what he's doing.

Thats it... Im selling all my teams... first come first serve... we'll start with my baton twirling team

my team will be the Extreme WaterKatzzzzzzz and my colorz will be Extreme Black, Extreme Navy Blue, Extreme Baby Blue, Extreme Purple and Vegas Gold (not so extreme)

Bring it on, playas!

thank you for all that are interested but I have changed my mind... i was just gauging interest in them... i have decided to keep them... so lets stop this fussin and feudin and just have fun... cuz im gonna win... oh and i want to be commish

ps san fransisco will never be a hockey town

I have done some investigating and I think the board participants will be very curious to know that certain patterns exist within this thread and I have deduced that GMac, PittUnited and joel_fiasco are all the same person.

And that person is apparently me.

And not only that, but apparently I am not me at all. My posts are being generated by Paynomind whose posts are being generated by SyPhi who is actually an alter-ego of CC97 who is using Brian In Boston's computer which is being operated remotely by Pantone who is the alter ego of Avenger's alter-ego Mockba, a/k/a Nitroseed who is really me.

u r not meeee....i am my oun persin. and my cusin is a cumpleetly diferint persin then miselph.

u guys suk and will be own3d by me and mye phantasee teemz.

thatz it i'm leeving boored and takeing ball go hoam i dont care aneemoor u guyz suk nutz

I have done some investigating and I think the board participants will be very curious to know that certain patterns exist within this thread and I have deduced that GMac, PittUnited and joel_fiasco are all the same person.

And not only that, but apparently I am not me at all. My posts are being generated by Paynomind whose posts are being generated by SyPhi who is actually an alter-ego of CC97 who is using Brian In Boston's computer which is being operated remotely by Pantone who is the alter ego of Avenger's alter-ego Mockba, a/k/a Nitroseed who is really me.

so which bathroom do you use? or are you a robot that has its waste collection unit emptied on a regular basis?

STOP USING MY NAME!!!!

I had a really scary experience with someone using my name, so stop it. Stop it now, or I will pound you.

"I am he as you are he as you are we and we are all together..."

And not only that, but apparently I am not me at all.  My posts are being generated by Paynomind whose posts are being generated by SyPhi who is actually an alter-ego of CC97 who is using Brian In Boston's computer which is being operated remotely by Pantone who is the alter ego of Avenger's alter-ego Mockba, a/k/a Nitroseed who is really me.

"I am he as you are he as you are we and we are all together..."

I'm in you. You're in me. I'm in you. You're in me. Cause you gave me the love, love that I never had. Peter Frampton

I have been in you baby, you have been in me. Aw little girl there ain't no time to wash your stinky hand. Go 'head and roll over, I'm going in you again." Frank Zappa

Sign in to follow this