Sign in to follow this  
fiasco!

the mother of all fantasy leagues

Coney Island is relocating to the internet, where they will now be known as the coneyisland.com/HottDawgz3000 (or CIDCSHD3000 for "short").

coneyisland.com trades their everlasting soul to Constantinople for a date with Tonya Harding.

Springfield-Springfield would like to trade you the rights to Barbara Bush, A foot massage with Judy Dench, Cash and Minor Leaguer Kiera Knightly's Stomach Hair, for your date with Tanya Harding and and a Hostess Cupcake.

My school, the University of Inner Merrimack Valley Outside the Perimeter of Boston Northeast of New York but South of Montreal Technical Agricultural Institute Online WaterCatzzz is the reigning NCAA Div. 1-AA South American Indoor Power Golf Champions, 3 Years Running.

So there.

oh yeah, but you fail to mention the doping charges and the the ongoing investigation into allegations that your star Power Golfer is a transgendered alien from the planet Glip-Glop.

The true champions of Div. 1-AA South American Indoor Power Golf will be the South Of Detroit But Not In Windsor Ontario Canada Pickens County South Carolina Institute Of A Level Higher Than High School Place Of Education University RebelCrookzzz!

Per Rule 8.04c, par. 2...

"The Intergalactic Association of Transgendered Athletes allows the use of performance enchancing substances"

However, the UIMVOPBNNYSMTAIO Power Golf Head Coach was found in a sorority house at the University of Kansas partying with Larry Eustachy and subsequently placed on probation.

I think since i wuz the furst to repli in this thread that i should be the cumisener of all of deez leeges.

peee. ess. im starting a the a the a the....NFCIIAPATLOC (National Fantasy Cricket In India And Pakistan And Thailand League Of Champions) and i will bee the furst teem called the Bangkok Blowerzzzz (bitch)

this thread is rediculously too much fun.

Per Rule 8.04c, par. 2...

"The Intergalactic Association of Transgendered Athletes allows the use of performance enchancing substances"

However, the UIMVOPBNNYSMTAIO Power Golf Head Coach was found in a sorority house at the University of Kansas partying with Larry Eustachy and subsequently placed on probation.

per 8.04c par 2 revision A

"....therefore, The NCAA Division 1-AA prohibits the use of any athletes from the planets Pluto, Saturn, Mxyltpltx, Bizarro, Glip-Glop, Krypton, or the Parallel Universe..."

Wow, quite the discussion of disagreement, fellows. Ever not feel like yourself? Ever want to get another username and cheat at the most important thing in my life? No, or course you don't, because you are not the anti-christ's toilet paper/butt hair danglers, like paynomind, whose antics completely corrupted all of my children, all of my relatives, killed my grandmother, made the president of the US dumb as a box of ceramic kittens, used sub-space harmonics to scratch all my CDs, shlT on my fine orienal rug, wrecked my car, and impregnanted my cat.

So, to make you feel better, I know it makes me feel better, I leave you with inane lyrics.

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,

trying to forget my feelings of love.

Teardrops rolling down on my face,

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.

I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.

Feelings, wo-o-o feelings,

wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you

and feelings like I've never have you again in my heart.

and feelings like I've never have you again in my life.

wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.

Feelings...

i want to sell my team. But if i don't get the replacement owner i want, i'm staaaaayinnng.

That's what GMac, Nitroseed, paynomind, joel_fiasco, Big Bird, Teddy Ruxpen, Fidel Castro and Marco Antionio Solis did. So why can't I?

PM me if you want to acquire my team, but only if your name ends in Q.

Dibs!

Shizzniq

i want to sell my team. But if i don't get the replacement owner i want, i'm staaaaayinnng.

That's what GMac, Nitroseed, paynomind, joel_fiasco, Big Bird, Teddy Ruxpen, Fidel Castro and Marco Antionio Solis did. So why can't I?

PM me if you want to acquire my team, but only if your name ends in Q.

At this moment in time, EZ Street's team has been frozen and will be placed for a vote whether he will be allowed to stay in the league or not. If booted he will be forced to give the team to the league and the team will be handed to an expansion cantidate at this time, I would request you place your vote in this thread choosing whether or not he should be allowed to keep his team or not. Thank You, please post your team name when deciding so we know who has voted.

Wow, quite the discussion of disagreement, fellows. Ever not feel like yourself? Ever want to get another username and cheat at the most important thing in my life? No, or course you don't, because you are not the anti-christ's toilet paper/butt hair danglers, like paynomind, whose antics completely corrupted all of my children, all of my relatives, killed my grandmother, made the president of the US dumb as a box of ceramic kittens, used sub-space harmonics to scratch all my CDs, shlT on my fine orienal rug, wrecked my car, and impregnanted my cat.

So, to make you feel better, I know it makes me feel better, I leave you with inane lyrics.

Feelings, nothing more than feelings,

Teardrops rolling down on my face,

wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.

and feelings like I've never have you again in my heart.

and feelings like I've never have you again in my life.

wo-o-o, feelings again in my arms.

Feelings...

Yes, JR's reprehensible actions also killed my dog.

Don't use my name.

DON'T USE MY NAME!!

God dam all you people!! DO NOT *EVER* USE MY NAME!

I had someone look up my phone number on white pages.com and almost decide to call me, and that scared the monkey crap right out of me. I'm actually 8, and very small and weak, so if you showed up at my house, my bully story would be busted. Oh, and the having a house thing. Thats why you can't say my name is JR Francis. Then someone will find out my name is JR Francis.

so,

DON'T USE MY NAME!

hey.

Dont use my name.

Am I too late to join in? I can have plenty of stuff I can trade for players, hey I'll even trade all my dates with the women tennis players at wimbledon, well except for the one with Serena Williams- you can just have that for free. And there is my complete collection of authentic NHL jerseys- bought them all cheap off E bay, so they must be genuine. And yu can have my sisters soul as well!

Dont use my name.

Haha! JR Francis! JR Francis! :P

SEE! I get jokes! LOL w00t I M SO H8XX04 I'm bored-let's ride bikes!

Please note that for Week Seven, "percentage of corn per individual bowel movement" will be an official statistic.

Adjust your rosters accordingly.

Please note that for Week Seven, "percentage of corn per individual bowel movement" will be an official statistic.

No fair! I have Rush Limbaugh on my team, and all his crap comes out of his mouth!

WOO! I have Sally Struthers! I WIN!

coneyisland-springfield.com/HottDawgz3000 has filed a protest with Chris Creamer, Bill Gates, John Ashcroft, the Pope, and Buddha over the Corn Amendment.

I am not allowed to eat corn as a condition of a previous trade with Cambodia for the recipe for Coca-Cola, and my father has the gout.