NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

These feel very 2005 Adidas for some reason, especially the shorts. Regardless, they are pretty awful. The NBA has had a super awesome time taking the Heat, a 4 color team, and turning them into 2 color team, usually black and white. Less is more apparently.

Totally agree. I don't get why they take their interesting color scheme and boil it down to the Nets scheme. If anything they should mess around and add teal or something cool for a one off -- "Miami Vice" jersey.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These feel very 2005 Adidas for some reason, especially the shorts. Regardless, they are pretty awful. The NBA has had a super awesome time taking the Heat, a 4 color team, and turning them into 2 color team, usually black and white. Less is more apparently.

Totally agree. I don't get why they take their interesting color scheme and boil it down to the Nets scheme. If anything they should mess around and add teal or something cool for a one off -- "Miami Vice" jersey.
I was thinking about the same thing! Miami Vice colors or anything except for the "Back in Black remix"

600_bosh_lebron_wade_black.jpg

The original work back in the Lebron era..now its redundant.

shado_logo.gif

B7XVyaFCQAAlEci.jpg

I don't even know what's going on here. I just see a random bunch of white blocks on a black jersey. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their shape, size, or placement. Of course, knowing adidas, it'll have to do with speed or something.

PACIADFGKMJOAKNC.jpg

If they wanted to add a drop shadow, it should've been on both the number AND the wordmark to look more cohesive.

Love the old school drop shadow but i sadly agree with truepg. Drop shadow to MIAMI would've been a lot better/cohesive.

Heat? checked (Warriors and Suns left for Pride unis) I also thought the Bulls also had a rumored pride "Windy City" a year or 2 ago. Oh well!

shado_logo.gif

So disappointed by these Heat unis. I've liked all of the special alts they've been coming out with, but I can't get into these, so far. Look too similar to the back in blacks, but with weird, random piping & inexplicable dropshadows. I like the idea of the centered number, but they should've increased the number size if doing so. I've wanted them to overhaul their unis by incorporating elements of the original Heat sets MINUS the drop shadows (and with different piping), & instead they incorporate the one thing I dislike about the throwbacks. It boggles my mind that with such an awesome color scheme, they've now twice gone black and white. I guess there's supposed to be a tuxedo-esque element to these, but I'd have loved to see them at least go black/red instead of black/white for these.

It's a shame no Heat uniform incorporates more yellow. I mean, the damn paint in their home arena is a huge blotch of yellow, & the most you see on the unis are small strips in the side panels. Gotta see more than the teases of these to see what exactly is going on with the side panels, but so far these are my least favorite Heat jerseys of all time (not counting these most recent Xmas jerseys and the sleeved El Heats. I even liked last year's sleeved Xmas jerseys better).

Archived