NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

kinda hard to see, but waste-of-oxygen Shawn Bradley also wore that PHILA throwback a few times early in his career. I actually thought they were switching to it after the waterfalls, but then they came out with the original Iverson set.

mCPgeNJTsUlCmo4mkqAbglg.jpg

Well, technically he only wore it once - Jan 2nd, 1994 at Denver, who wore ABA Rockets throwbacks.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kinda hard to see, but waste-of-oxygen Shawn Bradley also wore that PHILA throwback a few times early in his career. I actually thought they were switching to it after the waterfalls, but then they came out with the original Iverson set.

I do remember those jerseys, but I do take offense to your jab at Bradley ... uncalled for.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10925703

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I do remember those jerseys, but I do take offense to your jab at Bradley ... uncalled for.

Not really. He was a terrible pro basketball player.

Not really. He was a terrible pro basketball player.

Beyond terrible. It's fine if you have other things you want to accomplish in your life, no matter how stupid, but then just do them and don't declare for the NBA draft and let a team invest in you when you're not willing to do a single goddam thing to make yourself better. I really wished that one of his 5-ft long femurs would have snapped, so then at least the Sixers could have gotten some money back from insurance or an injury settlement or something. Total waste of precious oxygen.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Based on the draft hats, the Kings look to be getting new black jerseys, similar to the 90s/early 2000 set.

That's inferring a lot based on a hat, no?

Nope. It's actually a really smart assumption if you look at all the other hats.

332766.jpg

332770.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Based on the draft hats, the Kings look to be getting new black jerseys, similar to the 90s/early 2000 set.

Nope. It's actually a really smart assumption if you look at all the other hats.

332766.jpg

332770.jpg

It's a good assumption. but it just could be them using that wordmark

http://nba.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productimages/_1669000/altimages/FF_1669213ALT4_xl.jpg&w=600

Go A's!

332766.jpg

332770.jpg

http://nba.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productimages/_1669000/altimages/FF_1669213ALT4_xl.jpg&w=600

Every other hat uses the jersey wordmark. It'd be pretty surprising if the Kings hat was different just because. Also note the all-capital Kings wordmark is used a little more prominently on the team's website.

332766.jpg

332770.jpg

Every other hat uses the jersey wordmark. It'd be pretty surprising if the Kings hat was different just because. Also note the all-capital Kings wordmark is used a little more prominently on the team's website.

It is part of their primary logo though

Sacramento-Kings-Wallpaper-.gif

Go A's!

332766.jpg

332770.jpg

It is part of their primary logo though

Sacramento-Kings-Wallpaper-.gif

Oh really?? Oh wow I had no idea...since when did the Kings start using purple and black? :)

C'mon dude...of course it's part of the primary. I'm gonna go ahead and connect the dots and say they are bringing the arched all-caps wordmark back to the jerseys.

It's also a year where the Kings could have a 30th anniversary logo, as they had a 20th in 2004-05 and a 25th in 2009-10. That's probably just me using silly logic again, though.

C'mon dude...of course it's part of the primary. I'm gonna go ahead and connect the dots and say they are bringing the arched all-caps wordmark back to the jerseys.

It's also a year where the Kings could have a 30th anniversary logo, as they had a 20th in 2004-05 and a 25th in 2009-10. That's probably just me using silly logic again, though.

I think I agree...for years, they've been phasing out that typeface, and bringing it back now seems deliberate on their part.

I think I agree...for years, they've been phasing out that typeface, and bringing it back now seems deliberate on their part.

Exactly. I do think there's something to it...and to fan the fire some more...

On the official adidas blog, all the draft hats (even the Hornets) are pictured, except the Kings.

http://news.adidas.com/GLOBAL/Latest-News/adidas-and-NBA-Unveil-2014-NBA-Draft-Cap-Collection/s/bdf21cc4-c520-46ba-b757-cb5e96ac0740

Not really bringing it back now. It was their center court logo last year, which is why their decision to use this for the draft cap doesn't surprise me

Go A's!

Bucks with red word mark means no uniform change...same with Raptors and Grizzlies. No color scheme changes either. Bummer. Hornets the only team with new uniform set next year. Rest will probably get 1 or 2 special occasion unis

Yup, but next year is promising. Raptors, Grizzlies, Bucks, Rockets, Clippers, Hawks, Sixers and the Mavs could all get some new unis next year.

I guess I even forgot some.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived