NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to see the Cavaliers in orange, sky blue and black again.

Excuse me for favoring unique color schemes at all possible times. The NBA used to have that going for itself.

Wine and gold are unique to the NBA.

I don't understand why all the Warriors' circle logos have uneven outlines. It just looks sloppy. Also, I hope the new secondaries for the Celtics don't replace the shamrock roundel, which should be the primary IMO. One leprechaun logo is more than enough.

Cavs owner Dan Gillbert posted this to twitter saying it would be worn by the Cavs first overall pick. Interesting that they went with orange and blue instead of wine and gold.

Bq2HQvlCcAAmo4t.png

Would love to see them go back to more emphasis on blue and gold/orange. Keep red as an accent color.
No, no, no. The Cavaliers' original colors were not orange and royal blue!
Mark Price era nimwit
Thanks for the history lesson...hadn't ever heard of Craig Ehlo and Brad Daugherty until this evening. Give me the 1970's Cavaliers jerseys any day over those orange and royal blue CAVS disaster outfits.
My bad but these are the best versions of their current unis. Maybe replace orange with gold?

2012-cavfanatic.png

2012-cavfanatic.png

http://www.cavshistory.com/jerseys/2011-2012-cavfanatic-jersey/

Link (provided) says it was a hybrid of the designs of the 1987-1994 Jerseys mashed up with the newest unis.

I was being sarcastic...as I've followed the NBA since the late 1970's...I guess I'm just partial to the wine and gold scheme...

Some new secondary logos for next season:

Philly:

wJ1TgEf.png

nYU8oQ2.png

Boston:

CZgYDMq.png

2zvjI1W.png

Golden State:

LtirwAE.png

Do you have any idea when these logos are supposed to be officially unveiled by these teams?, so I can upload them to the team's pages on the mothership.

They are official, in so far as they have been uploaded to the teams' logo sheets on the NBA Media site.

Portland Trailblazers new court leaked

http://i.imgur.com/njdv8zA.jpg

I liked the lighter shade of wood for the Blazers better, since the logo at centercourt popped out more.

I don't understand why all the Warriors' circle logos have uneven outlines. It just looks sloppy.

It works for them, at least in this new secondary, since it gives it dynamism.

CZgYDMq.png

Boston should clean up their primary logo's hand-drawn wordmark using this font (looks like Futura). The whole logo should be redrawn actually, now that I look at it.

Man I wish NBA teams would move away from that middle school cafeteria light court look. Portland at least is half there. I miss the old Wolves parkay.

mzl.ruzekckm.320x480-75.jpg

"Butter."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

For what it's worth (and it's probably nothing, but you never know), the Cavs have every single swingman jersey on their team shop website marked down to half-off.

LeBron comes back and they'll go back to the LeBron era uniforms...

No, I think it's because the NBA-Logo moves to the back.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

For what it's worth (and it's probably nothing, but you never know), the Cavs have every single swingman jersey on their team shop website marked down to half-off.

LeBron comes back and they'll go back to the LeBron era uniforms...

No, I think it's because the NBA-Logo moves to the back.

Yeah, it's definitely the NBA Logo being moved. Expect the rest of the teams to follow suit.

bSLCtu2.png

Do you have any idea when these logos are supposed to be officially unveiled by these teams?, so I can upload them to the team's pages on the mothership.

They are official, in so far as they have been uploaded to the teams' logo sheets on the NBA Media site.

I'm putting together the new RGB-optimized marks later today.

The NBA's source files are just terrible in terms of color...old Pantone swatch libraries...that Royal Blue in particular looks awful.

Continuing the healthcare industry's dominance over practice facility naming rights, the Nets' new center in Industry City, Brooklyn will be the Hospital for Special Surgery Training Center.

Logo(s):

hss-training-center-reveal_6.jpg?itok=Ze

Archived