NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even ignoring the crappy light 3-pt areas for the Blazers, I don't like the court. It's the same exact color layout as the United Center. They should use what they used in the early 90's - black OOB, white lane and red circles.

This would have been a perfect but maybe over the top combination of the early 90s and mid 2000s court.

10-BlazersCourt.gif

blazer-in.jpg

But id prefer the mid 2000's court. But I know its a reminder of the JailBlazers. The New court reminds me Chicago's somewhat.

shado_logo.gif

You know, outside of sleeves, city knicknames alts and other alt uni nonsense (and of course, ads), I really like the direction that the NBA uniform design has been going lately. Look at the recent overhauls (not counting smaller changes like Clippers, Mavs, or T-Wolves):

Hornets: Upgrade (from Bobcats)

Suns: Upgrade

Nets: Upgrade (disagree..parallel)

Warriors: Upgrade

Jazz: Upgrade (disagree..parallel)

Wizards: Upgrade

Cavaliers: Parallel move (disagree. .100% downgrade)

Pelicans: I'd say it's a parallel move, maybe even a downgrade (upgrade..borderline parallel)

Knicks dropping black (parallel at best.when I think of Gotham I think of black)

If Adidas eventually moves past their sleeves ventures and some more teams get some good overhauls (Kings, Raptors, Hawks, Bucks) this league really has a chance to look real good

I agree with you on the latter these overhauls have been really moderate to good hopefully with those teams mentioned above that are next to get new unis; they don't mess it up.

shado_logo.gif

It still amazes me that the Wizards haven't introduced the alt yet. It's been 3 years since the rebrand. Meanwhile Suns and Hornets haven't waited a single day to introduce a third uniform. They've had a succesful year, they've got two young stars... I would be really surprised if they don't introduce any extra uniforms this year.

It still amazes me that the Wizards haven't introduced the alt yet. It's been 3 years since the rebrand. Meanwhile Suns and Hornets haven't waited a single day to introduce a third uniform. They've had a succesful year, they've got two young stars... I would be really surprised if they don't introduce any extra uniforms this year.

Is there an alt for them or you hoping there is one? They can't really recolor their current set much, so if they have an alt, it has to be something completely different

Go A's!

Is there an alt for them or you hoping there is one? They can't really recolor their current set much, so if they have an alt, it has to be something completely different

Navy blue as the primary color?

I would like to see what a Navy Blue alternate of their current template would look like. But then again, I liked their previous colors better.

I think the Wizards are the only team in the nba with just a primary & secondary, I don't see that lasting especially since the future looks real bright for them

My Pelicans don't have an alternate yet either.

This is my pure speculation that they could earn some extra cash by releasing one.

This is my pure speculation that they could earn some extra cash by releasing one.

If they did get one, I think its not going to be a recolor. Something new would be preferable.

Go A's!

If they did get one, I think its not going to be a recolor. Something new would be preferable.
Yeah like special Mardi Gras style.
shado_logo.gif

Archived