NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

Raptors 20th anniversary logo?

1795656_10151974482206769_1504431438_n.j

I think the next question would be 'the return to purple?' Then they'd be copying Sacramento, which is what no team wants to do

EDIT - that is without the red. Red and purple would be okay, but not purple and black

Because no other team in the league wears red and black.

I don't see a problem with purple and black (and gray). The Kings were wearing purple and black when the Raptors came into the league. If the Raptors want to wear purple and black again, so be it.

Portland?

I think the fact that they have two distinctive color identities that they can go either way. I would prefer the purple direction because it isn't seen as often in pro sports

Chicago as well, and Miami.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is the image used for selling 14/15 tickets an image of the team picking another player off the floor? What's the catch? Teamwork? Looking out for each other? Picking one up after they fall? Is this admitting that the Raptors have been a pretty bad team and now they're trying to pull it together?

Why is the image used for selling 14/15 tickets an image of the team picking another player off the floor? What's the catch? Teamwork? Looking out for each other? Picking one up after they fall? Is this admitting that the Raptors have been a pretty bad team and now they're trying to pull it together?

When I worked for the Thunder they LOVED this kind of image. Granted they usually chose...better...ones, but they loved to show the team work" aspect. A lot of time it was a close crop on two hands of one player helping the other up.

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NBA Jersey just need $18.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
2014 NBA All-Star Swingman Jersey Available now
Share our site you on Facebook can get the 5% discount code!~
We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
Enjoy the best online shipping experience
www.efeelsports.ru

Some Rockets news, looks like "subtle" changes are on the way. This was lifted from a blog from the Houston Chronicle and posted on Clutchfans.net. Apparently, the original blog post has already been removed.

-------------------------

The Rockets brought their ketchup and mustard uniforms on Wednesday in Orlando and by next season, will show off a lot more of the old colors.

The Rockets alternate uniforms next season will feature the same red and yellow colors, but with short sleeved tops that the team will likely want to show off more than the five times they have worn the alternate uniforms this season. The Rockets, who will wear the alternates several more times this season, are 1-4 in their red and yellow uniforms this season.

The new alternate uniforms will not be the only change next season, though the other adjustment will be considerably more subtle than wearing sleeves. The cut of the home and road uniforms next season will be more like the current alternate uniforms, allowing for larger openings in the arms. Rockets players have preferred the feel of the alternate uniforms, leading to the change.

We like them because the arms are more skinny in the tank top instead of the big, bulky arm things, said forward Chandler Parsons, who as team captain was consulted on the uniform changes. It makes a tighter fit and makes you feel more free. And I liked the way the sleeves felt. I like tight clothes. So does Dwight (Howard.) I wore a t-shirt under my jersey in college. I like that feeling of having a tight shirt on. It doesnt restrict your arms.

The Raptors should go back to those full-time.

They won't, however. They'll just unveil some uninspired crap designed by Drake instead.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived