NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So are they going to prop up the Lakers and count the Minnesota titles and NBL title as 17 to make them look equal to the Celtics?

I guess if that's the precedent, that means the Browns have 8 titles instead of 4, so that's cool.

...Oh here we go...

I know Byron Scott counted 17 during his press conference the other day but I believe the Lakers should be on 16 and not count the 1947 NBL title.

16 for the Lakers

BuSEou7IgAAEu3Z.jpg

Am I the only one that finds these gold tabs incredibly tacky? adidas really needed to find a more elegant solution along the lines of the soccer stars. This just does not look right and the "#X" numbering system just seems too casual and unprofessional...it an abbreviation that's better suited for email communication rather than a formal accounting system to commemorate championships.

anybody have an idea what font is used on the "16x" and "17x" (championship tab)

Looks like a condensed Helvetica.

thanks for that brother

No problem. It seems very hard for people to answer some simple questions on these boards sometimes...

Any update on the Nets new jersey? Even if it's sleeved, I'm buying one lol.

This is the kind of thinking that cause NBA teams to just crap out as many hideous uniforms they can put on the market, regardless of quality.

Phillies, Bears, and new NYFC fan.

A great look at the warm ups for the up coming season.

Is say the new cut of the Rockets jerseys are in this vid. Shoulders look thinner.
You cant really tell from that video, there is no comparison to last year and you see them so quickly and never from an angle that would show a difference.

Any update on the Nets new jersey? Even if it's sleeved, I'm buying one lol.

This is the kind of thinking that cause NBA teams to just crap out as many hideous uniforms they can put on the market, regardless of quality.

I'll double on that.

As for the Nets new jersey... I hope there's no sleeves or gimmick colours like that "Brooklyn Blue" crap. A black and white ABA style or the actual ABA style is a perfect alternate for the team. Perhaps replace the stars on a black and white one with a Net pattern similar to the last the New Jersey Nets wore.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

A great look at the warm ups for the up coming season.

Is say the new cut of the Rockets jerseys are in this vid. Shoulders look thinner.
You cant really tell from that video, there is no comparison to last year and you see them so quickly and never from an angle that would show a difference.

anyone have an idea what does it looks like on real life?

Archived