NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

Another NBA 15 screen shot shows Pelicans getting new home court (no paint color)..100% downgrade in my opinion. Bwerl-HIYAEafaL.jpg

But on NBA2k15 trailer it shows Pelicans with the same court as last year. So i guess we won't really know until the season starts.

No, the Gold is there,cuts just blending in because if the angle. I'm on my iPad, I zoomed in a bit, it's definitely there.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10601787_553246578131553_1457983928_n.jp

you gotta admit. If they had uniforms like this..they would be BIG SELLERS! They put Nets retro almost to shame. "Chicago" script on the chest.. with the stars/flag on the sides..I know Reinsdorf is an a$$ but he knows money when he sees it!

Okay, once again: 1) That looks like crap; 2) NOBODY wants the Bulls to switch to that look other than you, so claiming they would be a big seller just because your like them is not smart; 3) Whether or not Reinsdorf is an ass, it has no bearing on the team dumping an iconic look and switching to some city-based trash just because a few people realized in the last ten years that Chicago's flag is kinda nice.

Looks like I missed this conversation, but one minor correction: These cheerleader outfits are not new. They had them all last season, so they are no indication of a change. The Bulls marketing slogan was basically "Chicago Basketball" last year, and it incorporated light blue and the red stars with the Bulls logo.

All that said, I'd rather the Bulls not take their uni cues from the Fire and Luvabulls.

(The navy Fire kit still incorporates a Chicago flag "stripe." I'd like to see them go that route rather than the Quaker Oats look.)

The Luv-a-Bulls are too scantily clad for their job. Why can't they just wear pants like other people who enthusiastically support their team? Let's get the heteronormative male gaze out of the NBA.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Wow, the Raptors-Court is my new favourite court in the league!

Really? I think it blows. It gets points off for aping the Bulls' color configuration, then a huge markdown for the stupid two-tone lane. Same thing for Portland, except stain colors are even more awful.

The Hornets' court looks nice in illustration, but it might be too busy in action.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived