NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will never like the NBA logo in the back, it was iconic on the front of the jerseys

While it doesn't bother me on the back, I agree with you that it was iconic on the front.

Yeah, I'm already used to seeing the NBA logo on the back. Looking at it on the jersey alone is weird, but seeing it worn by a player isn't that awful, especially on jerseys where it replaced the team/alternate logo already on the back. Removing the logo from the front, though, makes me feel like there's something missing. Wonder which version (with or sans front logo) pre-1986 fans prefer?

NBA 2K15 has 3D team logos in the game, and you guys should see it because it gives ESPN's 3D logos a massive run for their money. They are all animated, giving the logos life and making some teams (Clippers) actually look really cool.

NBA Live 15 is being released today (I think), and they will use ESPN presentation and therefore have the ESPN 3D logos as well. Plenty of 3D NBA logos to go around this year.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

NBA 2K15 has 3D team logos in the game, and you guys should see it because it gives ESPN's 3D logos a massive run for their money. They are all animated, giving the logos life and making some teams (Clippers) actually look really cool.

yes-awesome-oldschool.gif

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

NBA Live 15 is being released today (I think), and they will use ESPN presentation and therefore have the ESPN 3D logos as well. Plenty of 3D NBA logos to go around this year.

T'Wolves look good also, been playing games with them and i noticed on 2K that the Cleveland text was missing and thought it was a mistake but guess not. They haven't updated the Cavfanatic to the new template yet either

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I guess I should ask this here.

I've never bought an NBA jersey before, so I'm wondering what the, I guess, levels of quality are?

With Reebok NHL/hockey jerseys, there's the Authentic which is the authentic style that the players wear on-ice, and then there's the Premier which is just a lower quality (material wise) version of the Authentic.

IEI5Tg1.png

I guess I should ask this here.

I've never bought an NBA jersey before, so I'm wondering what the, I guess, levels of quality are?

With Reebok NHL/hockey jerseys, there's the Authentic which is the authentic style that the players wear on-ice, and then there's the Premier which is just a lower quality (material wise) version of the Authentic.

I have 3 Heat and 3 Lakers aut. rev 30 jerseys size 2xl and 3xl, and they suck size wise, very slim and tight, but long as hell, and i am 6´5 180lbs.

Quality is okay, but it does not look like a very expensive jersey

I got the limited edition boxed jerseys, where the numbers are mesh, not sure retail jerseys have that now with the 15´season coming up. retail jerseys in the past did not have the correct on-court mesh numbers

I have 3 Heat and 3 Lakers aut. rev 30 jerseys size 2xl and 3xl, and they suck size wise, very slim and tight, but long as hell, and i am 6´5 180lbs.

:Oo: 180 pounds shouldn't be a 3XL if you were five-foot-five, let alone a foot taller. Do you wear your jerseys very baggy, or are these the compression-style jerseys they gave some players at the All-Star game?

OldRomanSig2.jpg

:Oo: 180 pounds shouldn't be a 3XL if you were five-foot-five, let alone a foot taller. Do you wear your jerseys very baggy, or are these the compression-style jerseys they gave some players at the All-Star game?

They are Kobe Limited edition jerseys, so they are 3xl, they same size he uses/used that season.

Word is, before the rev.30 switch, Kobe used 5xl /size 58 or 60, same as shaq ! :D

They are Kobe Limited edition jerseys, so they are 3xl, they same size he uses/used that season.

Word is, before the rev.30 switch, Kobe used 5xl /size 58 or 60, same as shaq ! :D

Did you buy them just because they're pro-fits, or is 3XL the size that fits you in that style?

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I wasn't really meaning size wise as I can probably figure that out myself, I was meaning the styles.

From what I can tell there's Authentic, Swingman and Replica. Would I be right to assume that Authentic is like the on-court version, Swingman is the middle of the road and Replica is the cheap kind?

IEI5Tg1.png

I wasn't really meaning size wise as I can probably figure that out myself, I was meaning the styles.

From what I can tell there's Authentic, Swingman and Replica. Would I be right to assume that Authentic is like the on-court version, Swingman is the middle of the road and Replica is the cheap kind?

Correct, but there is that mesh number thing i wrote about, here is some info:

http://www.projerseytalk.com/nba-jersey-talk/question-regarding-the-numbers-on-the-rev-30s/

Archived