NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

derschwigg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UJq1WpO.jpg

Here's the new Broncos! I'm really happy with how the wordmark came out on this one.

Good looking wordmark, the logo is a good start, but I feel like its not aggressive enough and the mane looks like its slicked back with hair gel haha. I feel the back of the mane looks really good, but the front doesn't have the same look

I feel like the flow of the Bronco's mane is off. It looks like two separate pieces (head and mane) from other logos instead of it flowing together.

That browmark on the left side of the Rams logo is killing me inside. Make that a eye, and I'm sold on this as a primary logo.

Your Eagles logo looks fantastic. If they wanted a Eagle head, why not go for something like this?

Not sold on the Jaguars logo. It feels like you went a little too abstract here.

Federals looks sharp. Instantly made me think of the Packers GB and how much I love that as a alternate logo.

That's all I looked at. May go through the thread and see more of your work.

Are you done with the Federals and/or Jaguars? Also, what is the other team in the 29/32 that you haven't designed?

EDIT: Is it the Texans?

I've still got the Bengals, the Giants and The Cardinals. I think I'm done with the Jags, but I might tweak the Feds a little bit. The jury's still out on that one.

This was the Texans re-do.

UU4tyzF.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived