2014 MLB Season Thread

Gary

What are you crownking?

Not an actual representative of the Cardinals fanbase, so please please please don't judge the rest of us based on him.
I honestly didn't think he was a Cards fan and I wasn't questioning what team he was a fan of.

I was asking what he is. He's like a computer program with baseball buzzwords, motivational posters and bold (literally) predictions.

IbjBaeE.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder which manager will be fired this year

Gardenhire must be on his way out by now, right?

No. In fact I think he was given a 2-year extension after last year.

He has compromising photos of someone.

Meanwhile Vance Worley looks like a good pitcher now that he's gone (My main beef is with pitching coach Rick Anderson)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

What are you crownking?

Not an actual representative of the Cardinals fanbase, so please please please don't judge the rest of us based on him.

I don't think any one of us are pinning crownking as a Cardinals fan, because he's gotten on baseball rants involving the Reds, the Tigers, the Athletics and now the Cardinals.

This is stupid, but remember when Ian Kinsler predicted the rangers would lose 162 games this season after he was traded? Now look at they're in last place. Could this be the Kinsler Curse?

Hopefully it is! :D (proud Tigers fan)

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

This is stupid, but remember when Ian Kinsler predicted the rangers would lose 162 games this season after he was traded? Now look at they're in last place. Could this be the Kinsler Curse?

Hopefully it is! :D (proud Tigers fan)
Rangers were stupid to trade Kinsler. As soon as I heard the deal I knew the Tigers were getting the better end.

What are you crownking?

I am a Cards fan, but there's other teams that I like too. Otherwise, I would like to see the Cardinals in the World Series defending their NL pennant, but actually winning it ALL this time. The Cardinals can't afford to be disappointed in a back to back World Series loss, especially for Michael Wacha's career, especially the sad night he had in Boston on October 30, 2013. This picture shows how saddening it was for the team.

Michael+Wacha+St+Louis+Cardinals+v+Bosto

I hope that the Texas Rangers' championship window isn't closed. I'm not a Rangers fan, but they did provide us with some good entertaining home runs, pitching in 2010 and 2011 World Series. Yes they lost both to the Giants and the Cardinals, But since then, that core team has been "broken up", and they haven't been the same.

628x471.jpg10608344.jpg

What are you crownking?

I am a Cards fan, but there's other teams that I like too. Otherwise, I would like to see the Cardinals in the World Series defending their NL pennant, but actually winning it ALL this time. The Cardinals can't afford to be disappointed in a back to back World Series loss, especially for Michael Wacha's career, especially the sad night he had in Boston on October 30, 2013. This picture shows how saddening it was for the team.

He's been pitching in the bigs for 1 year. He's got plenty of opportunities. Everyone saw how awesome he was before that start and no one thought any less of him afterwards. Just stop with it.

What are you crownking?

He's been pitching in the bigs for 1 year. He's got plenty of opportunities. Everyone saw how awesome he was before that start and no one thought any less of him afterwards. Just stop with it.

Yea, I understand. I'm just stating an opinion, I'm just saying that if the Cardinals make the playoffs, they may be motivated from last year's loss.

What are you crownking?

Well, I guess its on us to "take care" of him then.

*begins sharpening katana*

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Jays acquire Danny Valencia from KC for Liam Hendricks and Eric Kratz.

Holy former mediocre Twins, Batman. (Valencia and Hendricks...plus movement of Pierzynski)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

2004_WorldSeries_Trophy.jpg6634828.jpg

Apparently the Cardinals just signed Justin Masterson-a pitcher for the Indians. May be controversial. We'll see. It may be World Series title or bust.

dude... First of all, no need for pictures in every one of your posts... Second, they didn't sign him... The Indians traded him to the Cardinals...

2004_WorldSeries_Trophy.jpg6634828.jpg

Apparently the Cardinals just signed Justin Masterson-a pitcher for the Indians. May be controversial. We'll see. It may be World Series title or bust.

dude... First of all, no need for pictures in every one of your posts... Second, they didn't sign him... The Indians traded him to the Cardinals...

Yea, I know he was traded.

Archived