New Rays Stadium

lancebridwell

So after discarding about five or six attempts at this, I decided I would get critique as I go. So as of right now, this is what I have. Just the lower bowl at the moment.

ajxuvp.gif

34gvfyt.gif

2dvo8ys.gif

2s6wk0x.gif

2zibrwo.gif

C&C as I work is encouraged! Thanks!

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Two quick things: Angle the grandstands so they face more towards home plate and not parallel with the foul lines. This should provide better sight lines for where most of the action occurs: the infield. Also, the outline of the upper deck is a 90 degree angle when it should be rounded. Again, sight lines come into play, and if you were building it in real life, that would be a comparative pain in the a** to build. Other than that, you're off to a good start here.

QPR%20Sig.png

I love these types of concepts. The stadium does look somewhat plain. It is a huge no in modern stadiums for the outfield dimensions to be round. Look at newer stadiums. Although the stadium might be more attractive if there was a background. I'd like to see the upper seats because it currently looks like it wouldn't sit more than 8,000 (which Tampa still probably wouldn't fill). I also can't wait to see the exterior view of the stadium. Great start!

sport-scarf_reds_zpsbb317600.png

Archived