hettinger_rl

OKC Thunder Logo Set** Jerseys & Court Now Up

Here are alt options. I designed it for the black, but thought I'd try a dark blue version. There would be no player names on these.

73gpzb.jpg2uoovok.jpg

First one too much, this one not enough. Try to find a balance and avoid generic fonts. I like the first one, but I would give it only one stripe.

Ok, here are some basic uni designs. Simple stripes, same number font, didn't go wild with it. Tried to downplay the dark blue (too much of it in the league). I will be creating an alternate.

xcvz4j.jpg1z4brk3.jpg

tumblr_n01p8h6Hev1sgxceqo3_400.gif

Soooo worth the wait...the unis..the court..the alternate..the logos...blew me away!! Excellent job! 9/10

First one too much, this one not enough. Try to find a balance and avoid generic fonts. I like the first one, but I would give it only one stripe.

IDK, I'd say the Home and Away sets have about as much going on as their current sets. The wordmark on the jerseys does not have the line details that the actual wordmark does. Overall I'd say they are more interesting than the current OKC set.

I like the direction where your home and away uniforms are going. They are a bit reminiscent of the Sonics' last jerseys, which may be awkward, but they may be the best template to tweak them. The T and underline could be modified to join up with the side panels and the space between the top and bottom lines could be filled with a contrasting color.

That's an interesting suggestion. I would just be worried that if the wordmark seems like too much now, adding more around it would make that worse.