OKC Thunder Logo Set** Jerseys & Court Now Up

hettinger_rl

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome work. I'd stay away from mountains altogether, as both the Jazz and Nuggets have that category conquered. Plus, I don't think the Rockies touch Oklahoma do they?

Not the Rockies, but the Wichita Mountains, Arbuckle Mountains, and some of the Ozarks.

Anyone ever notice that the Thunder Girls logo is actually better than the Thunder's?

thundergirlslogo_0.png

That wordmark could be sweet on jerseys.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

that wordmark is awesome. They should use that.

I prefer the cloud shaped T thingy, but how would it look with cloud horns on each side as well? Also, I would make the Lightning Bolt longer in that case.

Here is my Tertiary idea, let me know what you think.

119szlj.jpg2s0l3ll.jpg

I like the one on the right. Just the outline looks better I think. Also, this should be secondary.
Well then I also have these:

309pydf.jpg264keoi.jpg

I'm sorry but I cannot unsee the male genitalia staring right at me. Must be my high school mind though. :lol:

119szlj.jpg2s0l3ll.jpg

I like the one on the right. Just the outline looks better I think. Also, this should be secondary.

309pydf.jpg264keoi.jpg

I'm sorry but I cannot unsee the male genitalia staring right at me. Must be my high school mind though. :lol:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see the male anatomy. Great work on the shield and Thunder girls wordmark. Can't wait to see the finished product of that.

In which? the T or the cloud?

Anyone ever notice that the Thunder Girls logo is actually better than the Thunder's?

thundergirlslogo_0.png

That wordmark could be sweet on jerseys.

Fun fact: the Thunder Girls' logo was designed in-house by the Thunder creative team, while the team's logo was done externally by Ackerman McQueen. I'll leave it up to you to decide who would've been the better choice. ;)

119szlj.jpg2s0l3ll.jpg

309pydf.jpg264keoi.jpg

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see the male anatomy. Great work on the shield and Thunder girls wordmark. Can't wait to see the finished product of that.

In which? the T or the cloud?

The cloud. while I like the idea I just keep seeing it. Maybe try messing with the lines of the clouds or put the Thunder bolt slightly left/right of the cloud

I'm not that thrilled with it, so I'll just cut it. (Wince) :suspect:

I just went through this whole thing and...holy shiz, dude the progression! I really don't have much of substance to add, but seriously, you gets big ol' elephant-sized props for even undertaking such an ambiguous identity as it is, but also for pushing through and sticking with it.

Keep at it, man!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived