Chargers Concept Uniforms

Tifq76

So I have yet to see a chargers jersey concept that wasn't hideous so I decided to make my own. I didn't like the idea of embracing the powder blue fully, so I meshed it with the Navy. The problem is it seems to have a very "Titans" feel. For the alternate used their 90s helmet with a new alternate jersey. Really like the stripe on the pants on that one. Anyways they're done with an old template in paint but you should get the idea. What do you guys think?GMfnhfR.jpg

Update: Updated Jerseys:

Home set:

1E4Wxk7.jpg

Away set:

UHlAvCp.jpg

Alternate Set:

P9O8EMY.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I understand the designs were a bit over the top. So I did a quick edit and I think I've taken care of some of the ridiculousness. I didn't modify any of the alternate but discarded the powder blue pants I myself thught may be a bit too much. Please continue critiquing, but please try to be more specific. Still trying to fight the TItans appearence... I'm thinking more yellow? Ive never been a big fan of yellow on jerseys though..... Ideas? Keep in mind Im trying to incorporate both the powder blue and the navy.

4WMN9sV.jpg

Your color blocking is way off. Part of good uniform design includes having a color hierarchy in which it is clear which color is primary, which color compliments it, and if you have to have a third color makes sure it's only used for accents.

Right now all of your colors are competing that you get a visual mess of random splotches of color here and color there for the sake of giving them all a place. Stop that. Pick which color will dominate and everything else will revolve around that. Once you've got Bette color distribution than we can address the actual uniform design.

Midway.png

I really want to be nice and give come C&C but these are probably the worst concepts I've ever seen.

Don't listen to this form of critism. That's not even close to being accurate.

Great work, but still, way to much Titans. You're trying to combine two primary colors and it's just not working, but it's not 'terrible' execution, it's just not a good idea to combine the two colors. These uniforms will always look like the Titans as you are using the double blue look without much yellow. I'd choose a blue and yellow combo and maybe enforce the other blue as a Tertiary color.

I really want to be nice and give come C&C but these are probably the worst concepts I've ever seen.

Great work, but still, way to much Titans. You're trying to combine two primary colors and it's just not working, but it's not 'terrible' execution, it's just not a good idea to combine the two colors. These uniforms will always look like the Titans as you are using the double blue look without much yellow. I'd choose a blue and yellow combo and maybe enforce the other blue as a Tertiary color.

How can you with a straight face say these are 'great'? They are awful.

This concept may not be ideal to many, but I've seen many concepts that are much, much worse.

Check out my site at stevebcreations.com

This concept may not be ideal to many, but I've seen many concepts that are much, much worse.

Like this

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/97398-npba-fictional-basketball-league/

Archived