CS85

CCSLC Social Media Hub

Buc    498

Ah what the heck--a couple of y'all already know me as it is, plus Dr. Dougie done already put my business out there anyway :P, so...if any of y'all wanna holla @ me on the book of faces, find me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1572964626

(If you do, though, shoot me a message on there and let me know who you are on here--I get dozens of requests all the time but don't be knowing who half of them come from.)

CS85    5,399

Instagram: instagram.com/connorreah

Twitter: @connorreah94

Please post the full URLs. Also that twitter handle isn't real.

Ah what the heck--a couple of y'all already know me as it is, plus Dr. Dougie done already put my business out there anyway :P, so...if any of y'all wanna holla @ me on the book of faces, find me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1572964626

(If you do, though, shoot me a message on there and let me know who you are on here--I get dozens of requests all the time but don't be knowing who half of them come from.)

Added.

tj4eck    38

Facebook: PM me
Twitter: tylerjeck

Instagram: tylerjeck

Tumblr: piratesofendor (main blog), goingquacky (oregon ducks blog), collegefootballblog, tylerlovesdisney (disney blog), takemethereitlookslikeheaven (photos of places i want to visit)

CS85    5,399

Facebook: PM me

Twitter: tylerjeck

Instagram: tylerjeck

Tumblr: piratesofendor (main blog), goingquacky (oregon ducks blog), collegefootballblog, tylerlovesdisney (disney blog), takemethereitlookslikeheaven (photos of places i want to visit)

Edit the post to give me active links to those sites, then I'll add them to your list. Otherwise I have to manually enter them into my browser and find the damn page. This irritates me.

PLEASE POST FULL LINKS

tj4eck    38

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

eBay

Edit the post to give me active links to those sites, then I'll add them to your list. Otherwise I have to manually enter them into my browser and find the damn page. This irritates me.

PLEASE POST FULL LINKS

Linked up, sorry mate.

CS85    5,399

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

eBay

PLEASE POST FULL LINKS

Linked up, sorry mate.

Alright you're good to go.

Shumway    746

I'unno if we're including other social media avenues, but I'm also on Untappd. Any of my fellow beer drinkers can find me at LichtySteve on there.

Edit: If you wanna see pictures of my parents' dog, check out instagram.com/lichtysteeb