Looks the same to me?

The same as what?

Their old uni. I mean, whats different?

1. They never had an orange Nike jersey
  2. Do you not notice that giant a** Cleveland on the jersey
  3. Stripes are different
  4. Drop Shadow

5. Different number font.

EDIT: Not sure how this jersey and the new jersey look "exactly the same" but...

02511917882700-2718202.jpg

Since Google Image Search can be tough to find on the internet, I've posted the brown version of their previous jersey for you, Teal.

02511917882700-2718202.jpg

Not sure if pun, due to it also being a Jim Brown jersey...

I wonder with this leak being the orange (primary?) jersey that the other 2 will be white and grey. Where exactly did this whole grey color rumor come from anyways other than a beat writer for a newspaper?

If those are indeed real, then they are already better than the Bucs, Jaguars, and Seahawks. On par with the Dolphins and just below the Vikings.

Still have to see the brown and white jerseys to see if the numbers have that drop shadow also.

I understand people not liking the Bucs/Jags/Seahawks but personally I prefer all of those (except the Bucs) to the Browns jersey we saw.

I don't love them, but those are so much better than I thought they would be. I wouldn't be mad if those ended up being the real thing.

If this is what the new jerseys look like, then I'm really at a loss to understand what all the hype was about.

The hype is that everyone expects them to be an unadulterated train wreck - and FGM13's assessment of it is like most... an attitude of "If that's it? I can live with it because I expected a helluva lot worse."

A pic of the (supposedly) style guide with all three jerseys/pants just leaked on Twitter. Refer to Phil Hecken's twitter. I don't know if I should post it, so I won't.

The uniform looks like it has a little bit of something for everyone, while not trying too hard. It's not perfect(the number choice still baffles me), but things could've been much worse, like the Bucs. I still think that, with the glimpse we've seen, it's still a top half look in the league.

The template used in that "Style Guide" is straight from this site, made by andrewharrington. And it's an outdated version, too. So I highly doubt it's official or even accurate.

If it's true, they'll be the Florida Gators of the NFL with the stripes. Kind of the flaw in "the stripes have to be absolutely 100% consistent".

The template used in that "Style Guide" is straight from this site, made by andrewharrington. And it's an outdated version, too. So I highly doubt it's official or even accurate.

True, but the numbers and upper chest stripes match that leaked picture. Weird.

Good and bad. Skeptical these are it. Because it's the Browns. The wordmark is dumb, but otherwise these are okay. I thought forsure they'd be a modern mess, with silver shoe-horned in.

True, but the numbers and upper chest stripes match that leaked picture. Weird.

It's just a rushed (the Nike logo is even missing from the orange pants) recreation based off of the leaked orange jersey. Pretty much the same thing you did already, but slightly more accurate on the number font.