New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's true, they'll be the Florida Gators of the NFL with the stripes. Kind of the flaw in "the stripes have to be absolutely 100% consistent".

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The template used in that "Style Guide" is straight from this site, made by andrewharrington. And it's an outdated version, too. So I highly doubt it's official or even accurate.

True, but the numbers and upper chest stripes match that leaked picture. Weird.

It's just a rushed (the Nike logo is even missing from the orange pants) recreation based off of the leaked orange jersey. Pretty much the same thing you did already, but slightly more accurate on the number font.

The template used in that "Style Guide" is straight from this site, made by andrewharrington. And it's an outdated version, too. So I highly doubt it's official or even accurate.

The 2 on the real jersey has one minor difference from the 2 in the style guide.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It's just a rushed (the Nike logo is even missing from the orange pants) recreation based off of the leaked orange jersey. Pretty much the same thing you did already, but slightly more accurate on the number font.

Exactly. And the font used at the top of the page isn't the new font, just something similar. Because the person that whipped this up wouldn't have had the new font.

also isn't the brownie elf not a team logo anymore?

No, it's still around.

Not according to the current logosheet.

That "Style Guide" image doesn't look like anything - format wise - that the NFL is producing nowadays.

Looks very fake to me.

I agree. That looks rushed and fake. However, that picture of the Haden jerseys looks like the real deal. Plus Donte Whitner's Twitter page had this:

"Ok yea got us! Damn who stole the jerseys??? Haha"

A little something below to confirm that it's fake. The road numbers are supposed to be orange, according to an image posted on their website...

∨ ∨ ∨ ∨ ∨

Now, the following is taken from the behance website:

9d65fdcfc9ed666de448a48cfbbc4b02.jpg

At the bottom, there is a white jersey with orange numerals. I thought for sure the brown jersey would have the orange numerals. But from the looks of it, the white uniform will have orange numbers.

I hate this. I hate when the uniforms aren't consistent between home and away. If you are going to use orange numbers on white, use it on brown. If you are going to use the away color on the home jersey, then you should use the home color on the away jersey... not a third color.

Orange numbers would be great on the white - provided they're single color. I hope that both main jerseys keep single color numbers. The new orange would allow for that, while the old Orange might not have stood out ebough to work on white.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived