New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cleveland sports announcer (and convicted wife beater) Tony Rizzo is claiming on Twitter that "the leaks are fake," but if one were to count all the times Rizzo has made some sort of "scoop" and was proven dead wrong, it would take all night.

(I seem to remember quite a few "insiders" were claiming that the leaked Dolphins and Jaguars photos above were 'fake' at the time.)

For me, what clinches these as being real is the "Dawg Pound" logo on the shirt in the background. Only a troll with extremely severe OCD would actually bother to also photoshop/manufacture a fake t-shirt for the background.

Why did you feel the need to include that when we are here talking about jerseys? Simply state he is a sports announcer. That's it.

LOL! Because he is.

Doesn't that irk you when you hear sports radio guys talking about Tyson and don't mention he's a rapist?

Not in the least. People who were convicted of something and who have served their sentences have paid their debt to society, and are perfectly entitled to resume their lives free of harassment. They are equal to anyone else; and rest of us are morally bound to acknowledge this.

Of course, many fail to acknowledge this. Those who ignore this essential moral obligation are entirely in the wrong, and are behaving in a shameful manner unfit for a civilised society.

Exactly we've all made mistakes in our pasts, some worse than others. What is most important though is how you learn from them and overcome them, and become a better person because of it. for someone to constantly ridicule someone for a mistake they made in their past and not look at what they have done since is simply ignorant and no better than s/he is.

Well, that's what you believe.

Condemn, ostracize, and never forgive. That's my motto.

Cleveland sports announcer (and convicted wife beater) Tony Rizzo is claiming on Twitter that "the leaks are fake," but if one were to count all the times Rizzo has made some sort of "scoop" and was proven dead wrong, it would take all night.

(I seem to remember quite a few "insiders" were claiming that the leaked Dolphins and Jaguars photos above were 'fake' at the time.)

For me, what clinches these as being real is the "Dawg Pound" logo on the shirt in the background. Only a troll with extremely severe OCD would actually bother to also photoshop/manufacture a fake t-shirt for the background.

Why did you feel the need to include that when we are here talking about jerseys? Simply state he is a sports announcer. That's it.

LOL! Because he is.

Doesn't that irk you when you hear sports radio guys talking about Tyson and don't mention he's a rapist?

Not in the least. People who were convicted of something and who have served their sentences have paid their debt to society, and are perfectly entitled to resume their lives free of harassment. They are equal to anyone else; and rest of us are morally bound to acknowledge this.

Of course, many fail to acknowledge this. Those who ignore this essential moral obligation are entirely in the wrong, and are behaving in a shameful manner unfit for a civilised society.

Exactly we've all made mistakes in our pasts, some worse than others. What is most important though is how you learn from them and overcome them, and become a better person because of it. for someone to constantly ridicule someone for a mistake they made in their past and not look at what they have done since is simply ignorant and no better than s/he is.

Well, that's what you believe.

Condemn, ostracize, and never forgive. That's my motto.

so basically if I get a speeding ticket for going 5 mph over you aren't going to forgive me for that?

That's what I love about this country, we all have different opinions and we all live together as brothers.

But just to get this back on track, here's the image that was quickly taken down.

Looks like orange numbers and brown wordmarks:

b6ayios.jpg

so basically if I get a speeding ticket for going 5 mph over you aren't going to forgive me for that?

Er, that is an extremely different moral circumstance than domestic violence. Or rape. Also, there's kind of a pretentious assumption in this argument that everyone should just assume that the current state of the justice system is perfect and infallible, which should at least have room for debate (but not here. Ought to end it soon before this thread gets too far Justice-jacked). Believe what you will, but don't let that take away from another's right to believe what they would like. The OP believed that the man's past affected his credibility, but if it does not for you, then just ignore it because others may not feel the same way.

assuming these are replicas because lack of flywire color it means they were shipped to retail stores already.. Or these were taken in a warehouse. Still seems very early for retail to have them. Not saying I don't think its real I just think its pretty early for retail to have them

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Orange #'s on the away jersey probably means it more likely that the home jersey is orange.

Also, they brightened up the shade of orange to help it "pop." Wouldn't using a matte paint be counter-productive? Not to mention amateurish. Hoping for metallic, or at worst satin.

So basically if I get a speeding ticket for going 5 mph over you aren't going to forgive me for that?

Why is it always speeding?
alright I did exaggerated a bit with the comparison, but as long as a person learns from their mistakes we should forgive them. To an extent, of course.

Anyway, those leaked uniforms do look nice even if a little bit of the uniform is shown

CBwyFuNUEAAUGSu.jpg

b6ayios.jpg

That's 2 out of 3. Now let's see the brown jersey!

Hold up a sec. Look at the shoulder numbers on the Orange jersey, note the distance between said numbers and the collar. Now look at white jersey and note that the orange on the top right runs into the collar and does not appear to be folded over.

Me thinks there's a pattern/yoke on the away jersey.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

CBwyFuNUEAAUGSu.jpg

b6ayios.jpg

That's 2 out of 3. Now let's see the brown jersey!

Hold up a sec. Look at the shoulder numbers on the Orange jersey, note the distance between said numbers and the collar. Now look at white jersey and note that the orange on the top right runs into the collar and does not appear to be folded over.

Me thinks there's a pattern/yoke on the away jersey.

It's folded over, as indicated by the shadow.

Archived