New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

Put me down for Browns in orange pants every game, every week, every location, every season. Occasional white pants would be okay, but PLEASE no more brown pants.

Put me down for Browns in orange pants every game, every week, every location, every season. Occasional white pants would be okay, but PLEASE no more brown pants.

I always liked that look!

They should go back to it, like Dave Logan here.

My preference would be white pants at home and orange on the road, with no alternates.

It's _____________ and Toledo still sucks.

[insert time here]

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'll be "that guy." I think the Browns look the best ONLY in white pantshome or road. Seriously.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

I agree with rainmaker. The orange pants don't do anything for me. And I like the grey facemasks.

Gray facemasks rule. Especially on the Browns' plain orange helmet.

As for the orange pants, I think they're just OK... it would be nice as an occasional change of pace on the classic uniform. I would actually really like the brown pants IF they had an orange/white/orange stripe, and IF they only wore them with the white jersey, and IF they always wore them with the road socks... but that's a lot of "ifs".

Okay I'll be "that guy." I think the Browns look the best ONLY in white pants…home or road. Seriously.

The Browns white/white is my favorite NFL uniform.

The white on white would look a lot better with different shades of the orange and brown. I know it seems weird, but brown is too dark... almost black. The orange is very dull... it doesn't have any pop or character to it. I think if they find shades of orange and brown that compliment each other better, the uniforms could be really sharp... and they wouldn't even have to add a gray/copper color (but they should :P )

• 2 months later...

Bumping this for content.

A report from clevelandscene.com is citing Paul Lukas of UniWatch about 2 changes coming to the Browns uniforms, both concerning the helmet:

1. The stripe will have some sort of “new texture.”

2. There will be a new shade of orange, which will be more like Oklahoma State’s or Oregon State’s color.

SOURCE: http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2014/12/02/two-little-changes-coming-to-the-browns-helmets-in-2015-uniform-redesign

A report from clevelandscene.com is citing Paul Lukas of UniWatch about 2 changes coming to the Browns uniforms, both concerning the helmet:

1. The stripe will have some sort of new texture.

2. There will be a new shade of orange, which will be more like Oklahoma States or Oregon States color.

SOURCE: http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2014/12/02/two-little-changes-coming-to-the-browns-helmets-in-2015-uniform-redesign

Yay for the new orange, but a little concerned with the 'texture'. Maybe it's like UW Huskies's white textured helmet?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

1. The stripe will have some sort of “new texture.”

2. There will be a new shade of orange, which will be more like Oklahoma State’s or Oregon State’s color.

Down goes the helmet. This is going to be a disaster.

BB52Big.jpg

So basically Tennessee Volunteer orange. Because Knoxville.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm not a fan of these more yellow-than-red oranges, so I may have to hand in my Browns secondary-team-fan card.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1. The stripe will have some sort of new texture.

2. There will be a new shade of orange, which will be more like Oklahoma States or Oregon States color.

Oh good. I was afraid Nike could make the Browns look like traffic cone orange color. Hopefully, Nike doesn't screw up their uniforms. I'm not a Browns fan, but I like their uniforms, nice and classic.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

I'm not a fan of these more yellow-than-red oranges, so I may have to hand in my Browns secondary-team-fan card.

How are the examples I've shown more yellow-than-red? I think they're the opposite.

U. of Tennessee Orange ('cause...well, just 'cause):

PMS_151_C_SRGB.png

My guesstimate purely based on Pilot Flying J being HQ'd in Knoxville....and the purely circumstancial assumption that color might've grown on Haslam.

I certainly do hope for the darker, more "autumny" orange, though...I've always liked how the Browns' colors seem to kinda clash with each other.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

^ Fully agreed.

This "textured stripe" thing, though.....

Archived