The Creamers & The Concepts Hall of Fame

drdougfresh

I believe Brandon's last post answers that question:

no, it's hard to set a hard date with so many moving parts and no one can put it as #1 priority. but we're moving along well and im excited to reveal the nominees ASAP

We have full time jobs and commitments outside the boards. So yes, compiling a list of the best concepts over the past year has been relegated to a few minutes a day in most of our situations. Sticking to an arbitrary deadline isn't exactly a top priority ;). Thanks in advance for your patience.

thanks for the interest everyone. you see why i couldn't dedicate a hard date to reveal everything. i didn't want anyone to be disappointed if i came up late.

but i've got a few more emails to go through tonight and i've been juggling multiple project for 2 weeks. (clients be like "just one more thing"). the plan as of right now is to reveal all the nominees this week and i'll post the winners the following week

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

alright folks, i think when i get everything together i'll make a new thread for this year's awards. i think it will be much more organized that way, then i'll leave it up to Doug if he wants to update the OP in this thread to have as an archive. that said, i'm going to award you guys now with a sneak peak. below are slides i've made for the nominees of the 2015 Creamers Best Concept Award

lHvusGw.png

cSKzrj1.png

lFrRU1m.png

Hnb1s7I.png

ZPkp4eU.png

B8XvZtw.png

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I feel like Doug and his NCFA Yearbook just needs a category all its own, like Bitchinest Overall Thing in Concepts.

• Like 1

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm sure they're busy going through 12 months of concepts and determining what fits where. I believe patience is key in this matter.

I agree, but BMA said "a week" 12 days ago. (it's fine, BMA, we understand) TVIXX, and myself, frankly want to know if there is any update. He is not being impatient, just wanting a check-in.

I would do a X award for best concepts in each sport. Not as glamours but something nice to have as a award

• Like 1

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin