Jesse Alkire's NFL Redesign

DL Watt

yea these have been around a while, but overall he did a really good job with them. there are some issues i have about some details )like the Falcons red belt loops) but overall he cleaned up the uniform, made them very bold, and stayed true to many designs. i also really like the Ravens and Rams. very good ideas in there

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

These seem VERY familiar. I could've sworn someone posted a concept that looked exactly like that Eagles concept, which was also a full league redesign

Yeah, he posted these 1 by 1 late last year.

Eh, these are all sid concepts but most of them are fairly safe. I've seen the ideas he used executed 100 times for most of these concepts (Jacksonville, Eagles to name a few). The two that I would say are defenitely upgrades are The Ravens and Rams. Most are just parrelel changes I wouldn't mind but don't see as being major improvements. Good job all around but nothing ground breaking.

Design isn't very good on many of these. I'm sure the people at B/R thought it looked "sick", but only because of the realistic application.

These are still a lot better than Design Junkie.

I like the shades he used for St Louis. I've actually been wanting to do a concept for the Rams and i would've used the exact same colors.

I actually think a lot of these are big improvements.

Arizona

Atlanta

Carolina (not including the helmet)

Chicago

Cincinnati

Dallas

Denver

Kansas City

New England

San Francisco

Seattle

St. Louis

Are all improvements in my book. I think so because these are all either

A. Bad uniforms to begin with, so its easy to upgrade (like Arizona)

or

B. Great uniforms that only need a little tweak, fixing little inconsistencies. (San Francisco and their sleeve stripes for example)

Except for the white pants, this is the exact look the Cowboys should use. The only set I feel are a downgrade are Cleveland. Love the detail on the New Orleans helmet. Love just about everything. I wish powder blue was worked into the Chargers set, but as is it just looks so damn clean I can't blame you for leaving it.

Some of my favorite work to date.

Archived