March Madness 2014 Brackets

fouhy12

With March Madness starting in just over a week, I figured it was time to start a group for brackets. I just started one on ESPN for all CCSLC members. The name of the group is "CCSLC Brackets 2014" and the password for the group is "ccslc2014." If you are interested in joining, please post that here so that we know who is playing. If you decide to play, please name the bracket with your CCSLC username so that we know which brackets are associated with which people.

Link: http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2014/en/group?groupID=313829

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm joining as King Cardinal17.

Nice!

Can you rename your bracket Raysfan12?

I'll get on it right away. Hopefully there will be a Michigan-Louisville rematch in the tournament. ;)

EDIT: I changed it now.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I'm joining as King Cardinal17.

Nice!

Can you rename your bracket Raysfan12?

I'll get on it right away. Hopefully there will be a Michigan-Louisville rematch in the tournament. ;)

EDIT: I changed it now.

I'd like that, but with a different outcome this time. Last year, I had the best bracket among my friends because I picked Louisville to win it all.

I'm in. My bracket will be "dbadefense1990Bracket2014."

Last year, half of my Final Four pics came true but I picked those teams to lose in the national semifinals (Michigan and Louisville). So let's see what this year has in store.

By the way, anyone attempting Warren Buffet's whole "win a billion dollars for a perfect bracket" challenge?

26f0e677f07023a927e8edeb73e90eba.jpg?ito

I'm in. My bracket will be "dbadefense1990Bracket2014."

Last year, half of my Final Four pics came true but I picked those teams to lose in the national semifinals (Michigan and Louisville). So let's see what this year has in store.

By the way, anyone attempting Warren Buffet's whole "win a billion dollars for a perfect bracket" challenge?

26f0e677f07023a927e8edeb73e90eba.jpg?ito

I'd love to, but the age restriction gets me. Getting $25 million a year for 40 years would be nice.

Archived