Favorite Font for Design Presentation?

The Fixer

I was wondering if anyone had a good recommendation for a good clean font for a design presentation I'm giving on Wednesday. Ild prefer to use something now preprogrammed into computers.

I'm torn between sans serif and serif because the design is for a children's toy, but the presentation is very formal so it could go either way.

All recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!

I like Century Gothic. It’s clean but isn’t overused like fonts such as Calibri, Arial, Times New Roman, etc.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

If we're talking preprogrammed fonts, I like Century Gothic. I think of it as the poor man's Futura.

I also like Gill Sans. It will certainly look professional, but when bolded it has a very playful aspect that could fit your children's toy motif. It was the font used for the Toy Story logo.

Gotham. Adore it.

It's worth spending for. :P

I like Gotham too, but it's become so overused nowadays that it's almost become the new Helvetica.

which is why like it. Helvetica is a classic that you can hardly go wrong with and Gotham is an even better version of the "modern go-to sans"

Gotham and Trade Gothic all day

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived