(now random) Alternate Helmet Series

STL_ArchMadness

Auburn doesn't really use that logo anymore. It's not retired, but not used a whole lot. Which is lost on people, and understandingly so.

I don't hate it, I'll say that. I've seen a lot of concepts for new Auburn uniforms (even did an entire post about them on my site), and I just don't know how it would fit. Would surely need a new uniform completely.

Hey, it's out of the box, and that's why I enjoy this stuff! Keep it up man.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn doesn't really use that logo anymore. It's not retired, but not used a whole lot. Which is lost on people, and understandingly so.

I don't hate it, I'll say that. I've seen a lot of concepts for new Auburn uniforms (even did an entire post about them on my site), and I just don't know how it would fit. Would surely need a new uniform completely.

Hey, it's out of the box, and that's why I enjoy this stuff! Keep it up man.

yep i'm with you on everything. I knew they really didn't use it much, but not being an Auburn fan, i didn't know how little.

and ya they would definitely need an alternate uni to use these. But if i was designing those i would keep it pretty simple. No gradient on the jersey, just keep it on the helmet.

I like Auburn a lot, my favorite one you have made so far, but Kentucky has far too much detail. You should use one of their simpler logos or do something completely different like with Auburn.

i see what you're saying with Kentucky. I wanted to use their UK logo, but they already have 3 or 4 helmets with that logo on there and i wasn't sure how else i could use it.

Actually, the origianal helmet i made for Kentucky was pretty out there. I'll post it, hold on.

How about for Auburn you could try using this logo:

5103_auburn_tigers-alternate-1998.png

FWIW, it's one of my favorites, and I'm surprised it's not used that much.

Well, it's pretty similar to the one he used, just swapping out the face for stripes. Also one that is rarely used anymore.

http://auburnuniforms.blogspot.com/2014/02/auburn-logos-then-and-now.html

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

next up

South Carolina:

All i did here was first, make the helmet scarlet, then i took the C away from the Gamecock logo and enlarged it. Then i used the same stripes as the white helmets but i added a type of feather pattern that doesn't look too feathery

2eoaefo.png

striping - 2q9a1ci.png

VOLS - The checker pattern barely noticeable. I'd darken the checkers a little bit to make it more noticeable

UK - Not bad, but I'm not a fan of that logo though. Not really your fault though

SCAR - same issue as the Vols. Only this time, lighten the feathers to make them more noticeable

Hogs, AUB & LSU - No complaints. Best helmets of the series.

Great work all around. Can't wait for the B1G.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

ok so I've gotten great responses with Auburn, Arkansas, and LSU so I'm going to leave those as they are. But i will update some others......tell me if you guys like the updates and i will change the originals

I was really stuck on Kentucky, and I still don't like the finished product. I originally made the Kentucky helmet, then scrapped it for the Wildcat logo one. So i went back and updated the original that you guys have not seen yet. I know you guys may not like it so please tell me what i can do to fix it or completely change it

9pvpko.png

striping - 2hs3sja.png

South Carolina - sorry @mr.nascar13, i am just going to keep the SC feather pattern the same because i really don't want to over-do it. But i will do Tennessee. I know the patterns are subtle, but i think the problem may be the difference between our computer's brightness

Tennessee - just darkened the checkers

striping - ixe4j4.png

Archived