(now random) Alternate Helmet Series

STL_ArchMadness

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok please give me feedback on the new Kentucky helmet..

but for now here is 2 more.

Mizzou:

i posted this helmet in the concept forum earlier, and i didn't change anything. But what i originally did for this was take their matte "super-tiger" hellmet and change it. This is a matte white helmet with an anthracite tiger logo on it, This is for their white uniforms, and i think it would look very solid with an all white combo, and i used anthracite instead of black because that is the color of the sleeves on their white unis

11il55y.png

striping - 2me4hlg.png

Alabama:

nothing special here, just took their original helmets and changed the player's numbers to the "A" logo.

I think this is what their helmets should already be

zuk010.png

striping - 2uoo0h2.png

maybe use a checkered pattern on Kentucky?

you mean on a normal stripe? with the UK logo?

I think he means a pattern like the Vols. That would work better.

Mizzou looks good, but what about a yellow version? Or a black one with a yellow tiger

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

maybe use a checkered pattern on Kentucky?

you mean on a normal stripe? with the UK logo?

I think he means a pattern like the Vols. That would work better.

Mizzou looks good, but what about a yellow version? Or a black one with a yellow tiger

well they already have the black helmet with a yellow tiger, but I'll try the yellow one

ok, sorry i have been gone for so long, but here are the 4 remaining SEC helmets....

Texas A&M:

i created this helmet to better go with their current uniforms. It's pretty close to their current "Maroon" helmets, but i added the stripes, added the unofficial star logo, and made the facemask white (sorry, i am a guy that hates grey facemasks)

1zobus4.png

striping - zl6d0o.png

Georgia:

made the shell black, made the facemask and stripre red, and slapped on the alternate Bulldog logo

105cfuh.png

striping - 2573urb.png

Florida:

......soo, this helmet is pretty out-there, and i don't know how you guys will recieve it. But my thought process on this was, as i was looking at UF's primary logo, for the first time the green really stuck me. And i thought, "how could this team have a logo that has so much green, and not incorporate it into their jerseys?" So thats exactly what i did. I made the shell green, added the subtle "gator skin" pattern, and put the "F" logo on there.

I am in the process of making alternate jerseys to go with these helmets, and they will be added soon

2njkqpu.png

striping - 1hdzco.png

Mississippi State:

nothing special here, just gave them a grey helmet with the origianal striping and logo. Boring i know, but it will go well with the jerseys and current trends

jzxu8k.png

Striping - 2ai1zt5.png

and with that, the SEC is finished. I want to ask you guys, should i make 1 alternate jersey for each of these helmets? yes or no? If i did, it would take me a lot longer to post the other conferences, but they would be done. Just answer in the poll

I'd like to see the gator pattern if it were a little more easy to see. Looking forward to the jerseys

i think you might not be able to see it very well because of the brightness/contrast on your computer. or is anyone else having this problem? it really pops on my screen

I'm liking the gators helmet

thanks man, i appreciate the feedback

I'm a traditional guy, but I actually liked the 2nd UK helmet. Different enough but not over the top

that's really good to hear. I wanted to make it stand out and not piss off all of the old Kentucky fans around the counrty (do they even have football fans? :D)

Love the idea of gator skin

Thanks JT, appreciate it

These look really good. Realistic and different

That means a lot, and i enjoy the feedback

I'm looking forward to what you are going to do for A&M and Mississippi State. Should be good!

Do you like them? i feel like i could do more for Miss. State, but i just wanted to hear some of your feedback?

I'd like to see the gator pattern if it were a little more easy to see. Looking forward to the jerseys

i think you might not be able to see it very well because of the brightness/contrast on your computer. or is anyone else having this problem? it really pops on my screen

I mean I can see it just fine, I just feel like if Florida was wearing those helmets on a televised game, I wouldn't be able to see it well from my tv. Try making the "squares" in the skin darker and/or making the pattern from a closer view so it's not super detailed.

I mean I can see it just fine, I just feel like if Florida was wearing those helmets on a televised game, I wouldn't be able to see it well from my tv. Try making the "squares" in the skin darker and/or making the pattern from a closer view so it's not super detailed.

ok i understand what you are saying now, i'll get to that

Gracias.

Gracias.

This any better? the helmet is more green, and the pattern is alot more distinguished.

n71y4h.png

PS. The Kroll Show is my $hit

Gracias.

This any better? the helmet is more green, and the pattern is alot more distinguished.

n71y4h.png

PS. The Kroll Show is my $hit

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS. (read this in the voice of Bobby Bottleservice) Very much an increase of the subject of visibilityism here bro.

Archived