Sign in to follow this  
Notch Novelty

Todd Bertuzzi

BTW, Notorious, I play hockey in a checking leauge.

And thanks for choosing that quote specificaly. It is one that makes your "Unwritten Rules of Hockey" quotes as stupid as the "Hockey Gods".

You're not by chance the captain of your high school debate team, are you? <_<

I think it's clear that he's a master debater.

Or something like that.

krusty, are you Notorious' brother? cousin? Dad's Uncles, brother's boss's dog?

No kidding... way to come out and throw in your first post.

You're not by chance the captain of your high school debate team, are you? <_<

I think it's clear that he's a master debater.

Or something like that.

Atta boy!

I set 'em up, Yale knocks 'em down. :P

i think the most assinine thing to come out of this argument is that you have to play checking hockey, or hockey at all to comment on this.

are you insane?

none of us on this board have ever been president, but theres a whole thread on who is the best and worst at that job.

a majority of us have never designed logos for a professional team, yet we comment on the designs on a daily basis.

i've never owned a team but i can curse at Dan Snyder or George Steinbrenner when the do something dumb.

saying there has to be first hand experience to validate criticism is a pretentous and fallacious point of view.

i comment about this countries political policies every day, and i've never been election to congress. come on people, lets grow up and have some real debate rather than ad hominem arguments over and over.

by the way http://www.dictionary.com (just in case you need help with those big words)

Bringing in some boys from juniorhockeybible.com to comment on this situation.

Wait... lemme get my friends from www.it'scommonsense.com first.

J/K, but notoriou, you're taking this too seriously. The precedent was set with the McSorley incident, or even before that. You do something outrageous and destructive, you might just be accountable to more than just the ref or league.

Bringing in some boys from juniorhockeybible.com to comment on this situation.

I can't wait for the brilliant insight that they'll be able to provide. <_<

Nitrous, stop arguing with everything in the world. He lost his balence on a stick NASCAR isnt a sport even though they train.

[Mod Edit: Leave the last part to us, hockeyman.]

Edited by SyPhi

Trying to Bring in some boys from juniorhockeybible.com to comment on this situation.

Junior Hockey is different from the NHL.

And I'm pretty sure that if someone pulled a "Bertuzzi" in Junior Hockey, it'd be much worse.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

krusty, are you Notorious' brother? cousin? Dad's Uncles, brother's boss's dog?

sorry dont even know the guy but i understand what he is saying, people that have not played the game at a high level dont understand the whole game and why some things happen and what it means. you cant even compare the mc sorley and bertuzzi incident they are totally different one was a punch to the head the other was a club to the head with a hockey stick if moore had not been knocked out we wouldn't even be talking about this.

how many joe publics on the street give up half a million and cost there team millions in lost revenue for a first round exit?.. answer none i think todd has served his punnishment already and dont give me this crap about moore still being out because nobody can say what it was that broke his neck it could have been many things for ex: him falling to the ground, bertuzzi falling on top or it could have been when his teammates piled on top of them

how many joe publics on the street give up half a million and cost there team millions in lost revenue for a first round exit?.. answer none i think todd has served his punnishment already and dont give me this crap about moore still being out because nobody can say what it was that broke his neck it could have been many things for ex: him falling to the ground, bertuzzi falling on top or it could have been when his teammates piled on top of them

:tongue planted firmly in cheek: Well, then I'll confess. I pushed Jimmy Hoffa off a cliff, but I didn't kill him. Nope, it was the ground that did that. Me dropping a brick on him later might've helped too... but then, that was just the brick. Wasn't me!

Now that I look at it, you CAN'T clearly see that he tripped on the stick.

I think Moore actually fell to the ice himself when he was put out cold by the first punch. It was Bertuzzi jumping (NOT tripping) on him that I believe broke his neck.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.