Sign in to follow this  
Notch Novelty

Todd Bertuzzi

well i guess thats why your on a message board and not out solving crimes

Crime solvers aren't allowed to have hobbies?

By day I'm Roger A. Clemente, mild-mannered newsroom clerk, but by night I'm...

Dr. Time!

I wander the streets asking people for the time. Just by analyzing the tones in their voice when they respond, I can tell whether they are guilty of a crime or not, and how severe the crime was.

--Roger "Dr. Time!" Clemente.

Avenger    6

Shouldn't you be scrubbing up for the brain surgery you're scheduled to perform... oh wait <_<

Let's remember: save for the top half-percent, the vast majority of players who play the game at a "high level" end up selling tires or coaching middle school PE when they're too old to play junior... except for the ones that live their lives through retaliation... those dudes end up in jail.

Pardon me if I don't put a whole lot of stock into the "knowledge" of some thick-necked junior b-league enforcers.

lopernv    300

NitrosAP, since you are going to respond to this, take my quote out of your name.

Edited by SyPhi

krusty    0

Shouldn't you be scrubbing up for the brain surgery you're scheduled to perform... oh wait <_<

Pardon me if I don't put a whole lot of stock into the "knowledge" of some thick-necked junior b-league enforcers.

so i guess since i dont agree with you i must be stupid,nice to see we are in grade 5 again

Quote from TSN.ca/nhl

One is Steve Moore, cut loose by the Colorado Avalanche. What do you think the chances are of any team signing the unrestricted Moore to a contract? Maybe the only thing that would keep Moore from filing a monster civil law suit against Bertuzzi et al would be fear of jeopardizing his standing in the hockey community, but if that standing is unemployed, well, figure it out.

What do you think about this - If I'm not mistaken didn't this happen with Romanski and Williams (i think) from the Raiders? Do you think Moore would get black balled by the NHL? Williams thought he would get black listed.

Personally, I think something would be worked out between Moore and Bertuzzi. I think Moore filing a lawsuit could jepodarize his playing career if he is able to return by filing a lawsuit, although I do see the reasoning behind it.

Phil    1

As much as I'd like to see Bertuzzi put his life back together and return to the ice (regardless of his vicious attack, he was a fun player to watch and a force on the ice), Moore has every right to throw a huge lawsuit at Bertuzzi. The kind of money Moore's losing out on because of Bertuzzi's actions is enormous.

Not exactly the $7.50/hour I'd get from worker's comp if Carpal Tunnel put me out of commission for the summer (no, I don't have Carpal Tunnel, just an example).

Avenger    6
so i guess since i dont agree with you i must be stupid...

Trust me... that's not why I think you're stupid.

Phil    1
enlighten me oh great internet geek since you seem to know me so well

How can one new member get so disliked within 5 posts? I didn't think it was possible.

Krusty, you're beating the odds!

krusty    0

if you guys dislike me so much this early you must not have alot of people with the stones to tell you they dont agree with your opinion

CC97    81
if you guys dislike me so much this early you must not have alot of people with the stones to tell you they dont agree with your opinion

Then again we could recruit members from other boards to come over and start problems on our behalf.

To each their own.

To this I say.... Dudly-fied.