Updated Florida State Seminoles Logo

seangilman

where does it say they are changing their logo, and why wold they right after winning a NC, and have the opportunity to win some more with Winston

I'm notr sure either, the timing is a little strange. But they will be revealing whatever the changes are at the football spring game

4lDRVte.jpg

I dont think that shows them changing the logo, since the old one is in the video, I know FSU is updating its football jerseys to the chain maile mesh template, so I think that it's referring to uniforms

all of the FSU media outlets are reporting that there will be a "subtle" logo change. Just no one knows exactly what it will.

Also, wanted to say that the original concept I got off a FSU message board. I added color and tweaked it a bit.

4lDRVte.jpg

Here is a good one from the Updating Vintage Logos Forum. 0049387e-c1fe-41a9-aa02-032eda3920eb.png

I'm sorry seangilman, but this one is much better, it is just the current logo cleaned up to be more modern

I agree 100%. This one looks great. Nitpicking, but if they stick with the same basic logo, I would put STATE in legible, block letters (instead of Florida State like they have it) so it would match the midfield logo.

But yes this is much better, awesome work samschu18

4lDRVte.jpg

Well, who knows? Maybe FSU will follow the Cleveland Indians and say goodbye to their primary depiction of an American Native. And replace it with various FSU monograms and maybe a spear here or there. The screaming Seminole will then be used very sparingly in the future, just like Arizona State did with the Sun Devil character (more or less replaced by the flaming trident). Who knows? If it is a Nike induced rebranding I would be very scared as a Noles fan...

Here is a good one from the Updating Vintage Logos Forum. 0049387e-c1fe-41a9-aa02-032eda3920eb.png

I'm sorry seangilman, but this one is much better, it is just the current logo cleaned up to be more modern

I agree 100%. This one looks great. Nitpicking, but if they stick with the same basic logo, I would put STATE in legible, block letters (instead of Florida State like they have it) so it would match the midfield logo.

But yes this is much better, awesome work samschu18

I just wanted everyone to know, I did NOT design this logo. ren69 did. So give all credit to him. I just found it.

28oUP5K.gif

This reminds me of this (CLICK) concept too much.

Because it pretty much is. Looks like somebody has some explaining to do.

Picture7_zps67cfd735.png

Compared to

KvZGL3w.jpg

I clarified that up on someone's comment...someone posted that logo on Tomahawk Nation, I just added colors and tweaked it a bit. I'm not sure where it's from exactly though

4lDRVte.jpg

Archived