Updated Florida State Seminoles Logo

seangilman

This reminds me of this (CLICK) concept too much.

It's from that exactly. Someone posted that image on Tomahawk Nation & I thought it was a really cool concept but it just needed some colors. So I tweaked it a bit and got this. Wasn't sure where it was from until now

The original image is from mcrosby

4lDRVte.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This is the new leaked logo for Florida State. I personally don't know which one I like better yet. But who knows.

new_FSU_logo.jpg

Yeah i know, this is actually my render, the "official" logo hasn't come out yet. I've been told the colors will be slightly different.

I think this logo is badass, and unlike most FSU students/fans I'm all for it. I shied away from buying gear with the old Seminole head because it looked dated. I like that they're attempting to streamline the brand.

Can't wait to see what the uniforms look like.

4lDRVte.jpg

This is the new leaked logo for Florida State. I personally don't know which one I like better yet. But who knows.

new_FSU_logo.jpg

Yeah i know, this is actually my render, the "official" logo hasn't come out yet. I've been told the colors will be slightly different.

I think this logo is badass, and unlike most FSU students/fans I'm all for it. I shied away from buying gear with the old Seminole head because it looked dated. I like that they're attempting to streamline the brand.

Can't wait to see what the uniforms look like.

Ya me too. I can't wait to see what the new unis look like. I just hope Nike doesn't mess them up really bad.

28oUP5K.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived