Disney Parks March Magic

clippers6

Thanks for posting these. I'm also a Disney theme park nerd, but I hadn't seen these. I could go uber-nerd and critique some of their team choices, but it's a lot of work somebody did for relatively little payoff... tough to complain. Some of them are really cool.

Some of them are really hard to make out, but I like that they used some less obvious place names for the teams' logos: Gracey Manor, Anandapur, Bay Lake, etc. instead of going straight corporate nomenclature like they did on the bracket.

Awesome! I'm a Disney Geek too. I have made several series worth of College Mascot Vinylmations concepts (as well as some actual figures).

Seriously? I'm a big VM collector myself. Though I don't have any customs to speak of other than a few my sister made for me. One, though, is a sailor version of Mike the Tiger.

gYH2mW9.png

Some of them are really hard to make out, but I like that they used some less obvious place names for the teams' logos: Gracey Manor, Anandapur, Bay Lake, etc. instead of going straight corporate nomenclature like they did on the bracket.

Me too. And the Disney geeks like myself will get those references immediately and appreciate them more than just putting the attraction name.

gYH2mW9.png

Me too. And the Disney geeks like myself will get those references immediately and appreciate them more than just putting the attraction name.
I would have said they should be the Serka Zong Yetis, but I guess Serka Zong is too small to field a team. ;)

Awesome! I'm a Disney Geek too. I have made several series worth of College Mascot Vinylmations concepts (as well as some actual figures).

Seriously? I'm a big VM collector myself. Though I don't have any customs to speak of other than a few my sister made for me. One, though, is a sailor version of Mike the Tiger.

Here's a link with some pics of my work. I'm creating a first series of 8 mascots and I'll continue on from there. I'll put the first set up for sale after completion.

http://tradestreetusa.com/board/index.php?/topic/3614-ncaa-mascot-seriesupdate-preview-for-march-madness/

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Here's a link with some pics of my work. I'm creating a first series of 8 mascots and I'll continue on from there. I'll put the first set up for sale after completion.

http://tradestreetusa.com/board/index.php?/topic/3614-ncaa-mascot-seriesupdate-preview-for-march-madness/

Nice. That Bucky is awesome.

gYH2mW9.png

I've only been to Disneyland so I don't really get all of the Disneyworld references, but the Disneyland ones are spot on.

Condor Flats, Paradise Bay, Briar Patch.

IbjBaeE.png

I've only been to Disneyland so I don't really get all of the Disneyworld references, but the Disneyland ones are spot on.

Condor Flats, Paradise Bay, Briar Patch.

It's the opposite for me. But I listen to a LOT of Disney podcasts and feel like a know a good bit about DL so those references aren't really lost on me.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived