If MLB Teams Were NFL Teams (New York Yankees) (11/30)

Djruggs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the black one. looking forward to this. One thing you need to keep in mind is that most baseball teams have a block font, so you could try to make some custom ones

I'm back with another crossover series, but I will be more lenient on the NFL's rules regarding how many helmets/jerseys. So without further adieu, the Baltimore Orioles.

PkDeSD5.png

dJ0vqzz.png

ZCzHzsV.png

RupiJgc.png

I agree with the orange stripe on the white helmet. Im also looking forward to the next team and this whole series.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

I'm back with another crossover series, but I will be more lenient on the NFL's rules regarding how many helmets/jerseys. So without further adieu, the Baltimore Orioles.

PkDeSD5.png

dJ0vqzz.png

ZCzHzsV.png

RupiJgc.png

I agree with the orange stripe on the white helmet. Im also looking forward to the next team and this whole series.

yes, follow the striping on the pants for the helmet. Also, what would happen if you moved the tv numbers to the shoulder and put the roundel patch on the sleeves?! could work

Sox look good. I'm curious to see how the hanging Sox logo would look on the helmet.

seconded. I think this is one case where the secondary logo would make a better logo for an NFL crossover.

My goal for this series, as is in all of my crossover series' have been, is to recreate rather than make it more appealing. So while the socks may look better, the B is on the hat so it is on the helmet.

Sox look good. I'm curious to see how the hanging Sox logo would look on the helmet.

seconded. I think this is one case where the secondary logo would make a better logo for an NFL crossover.

My goal for this series, as is in all of my crossover series' have been, is to recreate rather than make it more appealing. So while the socks may look better, the B is on the hat so it is on the helmet.

So is every team going to have a gray set?

So is every team going to have a gray set?

yes

Archived