If MLB Teams Were NFL Teams (New York Yankees) (11/30)

Djruggs

Sox look good. I'm curious to see how the hanging Sox logo would look on the helmet.

seconded. I think this is one case where the secondary logo would make a better logo for an NFL crossover.

My goal for this series, as is in all of my crossover series' have been, is to recreate rather than make it more appealing. So while the socks may look better, the B is on the hat so it is on the helmet.

mlb_g_jonlts_288.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sox look good. I'm curious to see how the hanging Sox logo would look on the helmet.

seconded. I think this is one case where the secondary logo would make a better logo for an NFL crossover.

My goal for this series, as is in all of my crossover series' have been, is to recreate rather than make it more appealing. So while the socks may look better, the B is on the hat so it is on the helmet.

mlb_g_jonlts_288.jpg

That was used in 2009 only, since then they have changed it to the B

mlb_g_jonlts_288.jpg

That was used in 2009 only, since then they have changed it to the B

They still used it.... it's right there on the hat.

So for today I am adding two teams to hold you guys over for the next week as I will be in Florida playing baseball and will be away from my computer.

Here we have the Chicago White Sox

wTStN7g.png

1wPyHPf.png

S2eeCz4.png

and the Cleveland Indians

m77UuSk.png

k6pKCbz.png

118jCOk.png

KuRtmTZ.png

That SOX throwback fits perfectly! I love that the stripe on the pants broke up for the uni number, well done. Curious as to how the stickman batting SOX logo would look on the helmet?

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The White Sox throwback looks fantastic. It translates nicely from baseball to football.

What are you going to do about the fact that the White Sox once wore shorts? ;)

whitesox-shorts1.jpg

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Staying true to your rules, this is about as good as Detroit can get, and I can't fault you for this, but I wish either blue and white was used consistently, or blue, grey and orange was.

Archived