If MLB Teams Were NFL Teams (New York Yankees) (11/30)

Djruggs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it shouldn't. He said he was trying to keep it like the actual MLB where the Angels have red hats. The Angels haven't used blue as a main colour (outside of some spring training stuff) since 2001. It's just a secondary colour now.

Anyways, good concepts all around.

IbjBaeE.png

No it shouldn't. He said he was trying to keep it like the actual MLB where the Angels have red hats. The Angels haven't used blue as a main colour (outside of some spring training stuff) since 2001. It's just a secondary colour now.

Anyways, good concepts all around.

I meant to say it would look better with blue

where are the pinstripes?

Seeing as there are no such things as pinstripes in football, I have used collar stripes, cuff stripes, and two solo stripes on the pants to imitate the pinstripes.

Seeing as there are no such things as pinstripes in football, I have used collar stripes, cuff stripes, and two solo stripes on the pants to imitate the pinstripes.

Well that's boring, and it's the only unique thing about baseball unis. Taking pinstripes out makes it very dull considering everything is white and grey.

You could put pinstripes on the sleeves and down the side of the leg where a pants stripe would normally go. That would work better.

spacer.png

Archived