Rams concept uniform

oldschoolvikings

That font is pretty funky. The uniform feels very old school with the shoulder stripes rather than the horn stripes.I really like the contrasting shoulders on the yellow, it's not working for me as much on the white. But it all looks pretty good overall!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Does anyone know any free software I can use to create concepts

Inkscape is an alternative to Illustrator. Free, I think.

As far as the concept, the numbers have the same kind of thing that ruins the Vikings uniforms for me. The striping itself seems kind of boring to me for a team that's had some pretty unique looking uniforms in the past.

IUe6Hvh.png

Are the St. Louis Rams now a farm team for the Minnesota Vikings. These uniforms are way too similar to the Vikings. I actually thiought they were vikings unifforms for a moment. These definetly should not be put on the field. However I do think the yellow uniform would be a sweet alternate, for the Vikings though.

Inkscape is free and has a rather generous learning curve. As to your concept, I'm gonna have to agree with what's been said: while the numbers are different (in a good way), they may just be a little TOO "out there". Maybe tone down the sweeping curves a little bit? Otherwise I think you're onto something. Personally i prefer blue with yellow accents over a yellow jersey, but that's just me. Keep up the good work!

Archived