NEW Soccer Template **UPDATE 04/30** 3rd Page!

DomTheAthlete29

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would recommend making the calves a little bit smaller or the thighs a tad bigger. Otherwise, great template and concept!

What he said. Also, add buttoning options if possible. Some jerseys have full buttons, some have a gap for scripting, some only have 3 buttons, some only button down to the chest, and so on.

edit** I see you already have the gap. my bad

24orncx.jpg

Great job. I really like this template. I would add cleats. It would just make the template look more complete.

Always nice to get kind praise from the baseball jersey man himself! The issue I've had with cleats is getting them to look good, something down the road I might add though!

Really Love this! Maybe ad a profile of the or rear 3/4 of the leg so you can get a better sense of what is going on on the pants! Love it though!

Those are in the works!

Could you add a blank one?

So someone can rip it off? No. lol I've seen what a few individuals have done to Doug's and Matt's templates recently. When I'm ready to share the file I will, but that won't be for awhile lol.

So cleats and some calf work seems to be the two comments I am getting. Guess I'll try to make cleats!

Quick question for Jay (or anyone who has an answer) what's the best way to go about sketching cleats?

You should probably look at stock photos of each brands' newest or best cleats, then trace a side view of them.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Quick question for Jay (or anyone who has an answer) what's the best way to go about sketching cleats?

You should probably look at stock photos of each brands' newest or best cleats, then trace a side view of them.

Side view? I think the guy will look weird if I do that! I'm thinking more of a frontal view. Lol

My baseball template has front-viewed cleats, and since baseball cleats have a prominent tongue it's pretty easy to stick a logo on there and it be visible. When looking for great views of cleats at many different angles I always go to Ebay, since there's always listings with many photos showing the shoes up close with a lot of detail. Really makes a difference with details.

98Falcons.png

Archived