McElroy19

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have my Final take on the headdress I was unhappy with the last iteration and When I put it on the jersey it was far to tall so this version fixes the problems I was having with the design and also makes it more square to better fit on the front of a jersey.

FKeMoEe.png

What do you guys think of the evolution of the design and how do we feel about the current version?

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

Personally, my favorite is the one in the middle. After all the changes and switching, this is definitely the best combination you have done. Keeping the green/white/red feathers and using the yellow outline all have resulted in a wonderful identity for a team. You said this was for NHL, correct? I'd love to see this guy on a jersey. Honestly, this would make a great NFL and MLB logo too.

Personally, my favorite is the one in the middle. After all the changes and switching, this is definitely the best combination you have done. Keeping the green/white/red feathers and using the yellow outline all have resulted in a wonderful identity for a team. You said this was for NHL, correct? I'd love to see this guy on a jersey. Honestly, this would make a great NFL and MLB logo too.

Middle for sure. Nice work on this!

Really ??? The middle? I do not like the middle I feel like it's way to tall and the eye doesn't work as well as in the other two.

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms

So I've gone back to the first design even though I think I like the third the best. Here is my first uniform Idea; it's nothing crazy but for sure would be unique to the team.

mbWjnEl.png

Alternate is coming! Should I Bring back the teal???

Ouuu unique!! Very nice!!

Idea for the third. Make a fauxback using the logo you liked better, include teal and simplify the logo to make it look older! :) i think it would be interesting since not many people make past designs when they make new teams.

Archived