Arizona Coyotes

Concepts_SM

Hey guys! This is my first post on the Sportslogos.net forums. I've been making concepts for about four years and thought it was time to throw myself to the sharks! lol...

ArizonaCoyotesConcept-ScottM_zpsd88bab22

Here, I tried mixing the original Coyotes uniforms with their current set.

bHQC6nd.png?1

1mcUFXN.png?1

Hi,
Can you help? I am looking for someone to design me a logo for a Las Vegas MLB team.
I design stadiums (Check out my work www.marganstadia.com ) and I want to build a new baseball stadium in Las Vegas for a new franchise there, but I need a logo to use.
The only thing I want is a red and black colour scheme. I don't mind about the name.
Can you email me [MOD EDIT]

Sorry, I couldn't open a thread to ask this.
Thank you!
WokingFan

I'd go with full cuffs up to the striping, and fill the bottom part of the hem in with Maroon on the white jersey. I like the number font (4th and Inches, right), but I don't feel it works with the nameplate. Maybe use the Canadian's rounded style.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

I'd go with full cuffs up to the striping, and fill the bottom part of the hem in with Maroon on the white jersey. I like the number font (4th and Inches, right), but I don't feel it works with the nameplate. Maybe use the Canadian's rounded style.

ArizonaCoyotesConcept-ScottMUpdate_zps93

I made an update based on Jake88's suggestions. I personally think the full maroon cuffs & hem are too much & the nameplate font can go either way. What do you guys think?

And the font is 4th and inches!

bHQC6nd.png?1

1mcUFXN.png?1

I agree, keep the cuffs and hem the way they were. Full maroon is too much.

I love the design but I don't think the font fits very well with the rest of the sweater.

Maybe not this exact font, but something like this?
http://fontpro.com/ifc-insane-rodeo-font-14207

I've never seen a font like this on a sports jersey but I think it fits with the design.

but maybe I'm insane...

Hey guys! This is my first post on the Sportslogos.net forums. I've been making concepts for about four years and thought it was time to throw myself to the sharks! lol...

That's beautiful, but I have some minor changes to this:

If it were me, I'd prefer a navy blue, red and white color scheme. Then I'd change the coyote logo a bit to one which resembles an elephant, oddly in shapes of a n and L. I'd slant that L and add a blue dot just on top of it. Here's my edits to the logo:

kmflc95o0hl2dhg18fhrdgvbx.gif

Remember, minor changes.

As for the sweater, I'd add fleur-de-Lise's and decorate it about the waistband, in alternating colors. Here's the new-and-improved sweater:

nordi.jpg

Remember, minor changes.

Finally, I'd just casually change the team name to Quebec Nordiques. Because "Quebec Nordiques" is just French for "Phoenix Coyotes," so no confusion there, right?

There you go! The minor changes to your set, though your design is mighty impressive. Here's hoping for more from you on the CCSLC!

If it were me, I'd prefer a navy blue, red and white color scheme. Then I'd change the coyote logo a bit to one which resembles an elephant, oddly in shapes of a n and L. I'd slant that L and add a blue dot just on top of it. Here's my edits to the logo:

Remember, minor changes.

As for the sweater, I'd add fleur-de-Lise's and decorate it about the waistband, in alternating colors. Here's the new-and-improved sweater:

nordi.jpg

Remember, minor changes.

Finally, I'd just casually change the team name to Quebec Nordiques. Because "Quebec Nordiques" is just French for "Phoenix Coyotes," so no confusion there, right?

There you go! The minor changes to your set, though your design is mighty impressive. Here's hoping for more from you on the CCSLC!

Best comment ever.

Remember, minor changes.

nordi.jpg

Remember, minor changes.

You forgot the part about all of the baby boomers retiring to Phoenix and leaving the next generation with no money or jobs.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Archived