NEW NBA UNIFORMS

jaker52

My first criticism is to stop using generic nike basketball uniform templates (that are used by college teams already) and create a more unique and original template or one that is blank and then add some more original details.

do u know how to do that i have a macbook pro and not much cash. as soon as i knew how id do it right away
Gimp and Inkscape are free alternatives to Adobe's line of products. (I've heard they're easy to work with once you play around with them, but I haven't used them as I've gotten used to paint.)

Once you get either gimp or Inkscape, you can download a template from the SVG thread and 'get to work' on your concepts.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That does look pretty good and you are starting to get some uniqueness into the design. I would suggest putting the logo at the bottom of the shorts and making it smaller and maybe add the lightning strikes to the shorts on the sides. Also maybe add some color to the collar and cuffs.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Omg, I really can't believe this is actually starting to look good haha. You're getting a lot better. I do have a request though... please stop saying "yall" so much.

It's one thing when you're saying it out loud but this is just annoying.

sorry about that i seriously dont know another word for that im from tennessee

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Archived