New Falcons uniform?

I wish the Falcons would go back to a simpler look. I personally dislike their current uniforms, its screaming "Arena Football". If Nike can make a more classic, simpler look to the Minnesota Vikings, they should do the same with the Falcons. The 1978-89, and the 1990-02 (although I loved the 78-89 unis more), was definitely was the best look not only for the Falcons, but for any NFL team during that era (silver pants era). But as long as Blank continues to own the Falcons, I do not see it happen. Too bad because they are the worst 3 unis in the NFL today IMO.

I wish the Falcons would go back to a simpler look. I personally dislike their current uniforms, its screaming "Arena Football". If Nike can make a more classic, simpler look to the Minnesota Vikings, they should do the same with the Falcons. The 1978-89, and the 1990-02 (although I loved the 78-89 unis more), was definitely was the best look not only for the Falcons, but for any NFL team during that era (silver pants era). But as long as Blank continues to own the Falcons, I do not see it happen. Too bad because they are the worst 3 unis in the NFL today IMO.

This, IMO, is the best look in football.

e88c7b28675f8f6d8e9ee40ed52f36e0.jpg

I the Falcons black pants looked good because of the pant design, instead of other teams in black at the time with only a logo on the hip (JAX,NO, BAL)

As a Falcon fan it's unfortunate the team has their best success in the current jerseys, and had a bunch of 4-7 win seasons with the better looking jerseys in the history

It hasn't been said in this thread, but there has been confirmation that the Falcons will bring back the all-black uniforms for 2014.

It's definitely their best looks.

However, there's just so much black in the NFC South. Panthers wear black, Saints wear black, Bucs just switched their unique pewter further closer to black, and the Falcons seem to be very 'on again off again' with their usage of the color black.

I'd like to see the Panthers stick with these.

195i6r.jpg

It hasn't been said in this thread, but there has been confirmation that the Falcons will bring back the all-black uniforms for 2014.

It's definitely their best looks.

However, there's just so much black in the NFC South. Panthers wear black, Saints wear black, Bucs just switched their unique pewter further closer to black, and the Falcons seem to be very 'on again off again' with their usage of the color black.

I'd like to see the Panthers stick with these.

195i6r.jpg

But then they look too much like the lions

Do you have a link?

As far as the Falcons are concerned, I wouldn't mind the black tops full-time as long as they remain atop white pants. Ultimately, though, I'd love to see something like the throwbacks: Red helmet, Black jersey, White pants.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I've seen my share of falcons, too, of course, though none this red and black: red as the beef sizzling at a backyard cookout, black as the intentions deep within the leering husband from just next door. I'm not sure you can count this report.

I don't like to use the internet, but when I do, I post at sportslogos.net and hope that no one can contradict me.

This, IMO, is the best look in football.

e88c7b28675f8f6d8e9ee40ed52f36e0.jpg

Sooooooo goooooooddddddd (drools)

Archived