SG89's NFL Refresh

SG89

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1397312599-U10338.png

By no means am I fully satisfied, but I figured I'd get some feedback on how to change it up.

On the White jersey change the stripe colors to Black, instead of Teal. And possibly change the Gold stripe to Black on the Black jersey.

JeKhnr9.png

Lower the opacity on the pattern:

1397421918-U10338.png

On the White jersey change the stripe colors to Black, instead of Teal. And possibly change the Gold stripe to Black on the Black jersey.

I wanted to keep the striping consistant, which is why I didn't change it.

1425175351-U10338.png

On a scale of 1 to 10 black is a 1 gold is 8.

(yes I ment 1 it wasn't a typo)

Also black in sports is VERY OVER RATED

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Awaiting any last remarks about the Jaguars before I move on. For now, here's the home and away jerseys for the Cowboys, with an alternate still to be revealed. The Alternate will be as "Nike-fied" as I'll get with a team.

Dallas Cowboys:

1397503795-U10338.png

1425175351-U10338.png

As a Jaguar fan I've never been a fan of people in putting the jag spots in to the uniforms. It just looks tacky like always. I don't mind the shoulder stripes, but the helmet stripe just doesn't work for Jacksonville. Maybe a single stripe would work. Plus I think the gold is a bit off. I do like what you did with the pants though, much better with what we've got now.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Final Jacksonville Jaguars:

1397607899-U10338.png

I removed the Jaguar pattern from the shoulders on the home and away, and kept it on the black, which would be worn during special games, such as a Monday/Thursday night, or a rivalry game. I couldn't justify having the yoke unified throughout the entire uniform. I dropped the teal from the stripe from both the helmet and shoulders to create a more modern, sleeker look. Dallas will be next, followed by the Detroit Lions.

1425175351-U10338.png

With no final thoughts on the Jaguars, moving onto my favourite concept I've ever done, the Dallas Cowboys.

1397690462-U10338.png

With a team as storied as the Dallas Cowboys, it was difficult to change much. I tried to maintain tradition as much as possible, using their Thanksgiving game jerseys as a guide for my home and away uniforms. Of course, I altered them slightly, switiching the tv numbers and the star.

Now, the alternate. As previous stated, I didn't want to change much for teams with a deeper history, and such is the case with Dallas. However, I believe that this alternate jersey finds the balance between flash and past. The silver and blue combination has the dual stripe that is almost a trademark of the Cowboys, along with small details that pay tribute to the rich past of the Cowboys. The 5 stars seen on the back of the collar, and the side of the pants are for the Cowboys 5 Super Bowl titles, and for the amount of years it's been since they made the playoffs. (okay, one of the two is actually the reason...) The helmet, awfully exectuted as it is, is supposed to be similar to the Oregon Ducks chrome Rose Bowl lids they wore against Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl.

Of course, comment and criticism are always appreciated to help me better these.

Next up, the Detroit Lions.

1425175351-U10338.png

Archived