Rite of Spring '14: Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

The_Admiral

I'm going to agree with that. The CCSLC's new favorite team, the Beej, can rack up a win or two or even win the series due to MAF's recent playoff record and that may have been the most uneven series in people's eyes. Outside of that, all the other series' seem close and I feel that there isn't a bad team in the playoffs (besides the division that is the Metropolitan).

IbjBaeE.png

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to agree with that. The CCSLC's new favorite team, the Beej, can rack up a win or two or even win the series due to MAF's recent playoff record and that may have been the most uneven series in people's eyes. Outside of that, all the other series' seem close and I feel that there isn't a bad team in the playoffs (besides the division that is the Metropolitan).

um..... no. :rolleyes:

The Habs might actually be the favorites in their series against the Lightning. But there's no way any Habs fans whatsoever could possibly leave out the thought of what happens when a goalie gets hot. I'd look out for Ben Bishop.

um..... no. :rolleyes:

Correct. The Beej have been CCSLC's favorite team for over a year. "New" does not apply.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

My predictions

Divisional Semifinals 1st Round

Bruins in 7

Lightning in 7

Penguins in 5

Flyers in 7

Avalanche in 5

Blackhawks in 6

Ducks in 5

Kings in 7

Divisional Finals 2nd Round

Bruins in 6

Flyers in 6

Avalanche in 6

Ducks in 5

Conference Finals

Ducks in 5

Flyers in 7

Stanley Cup Final

Ducks in 5

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

And one of my favorite times of the year starts today. Best of luck to everyone and their teams. Except Montreal.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Lightning are better than the Habs

In all fairness, I think talentwise...it's a pretty even matchup.

Talent-wise, yes. Cooper gives Tampa the edge compared to Therrien, but like I said, a lot of this is probably negated by Bishop's injury.

Montreal has also controlled the play in this game so far, which is a surprise given the 5v5 numbers from the regular season meetings.

spacer.png

Archived