Kochak Sports concepts - PARMA FC. Yes, Soccer.

brunoSkochak

WARNING / DISCLAIMER/ ACHTUNG/ATENÇÃO : If some of the things written here seem a bit confusing to you, American/canadian/aussie/kiwi/Welsh/etc reader, this is the reason :

I am following a process : 1. Make the phrase in portuguese; 2. Translate each word to english; 3. "reassemble" the phrase, see if it makes sense; 4. ????; Hit "Post Reply" and hope for the wor... best. I mean "Hope for the Best"

Hello everyone.....

This is not the "inicial step" on a project, it's more like an "extension" of my blog, but with less text and maybe more portuguese words that make no sense whatsoever ....

I'll post my "work" here every once in a while, or every time I finish 2 or 3 "kits" of the same team... Or when there's a Competition going on in Federação dos Mockups ( You'll hear more about it in the future )....

Hope you enjoy this topic, leave your C&C , maybe requests, if you want...

Vlw, flw !!! ( See ? portuguese internet slang !! No sense at all !! )

LATEST WORK : http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/98195-kochaks-soccer-concepts-fiorentina-added-cc-please/?do=findComment&comment=2557309

HELLO EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back.. And i'll try to be more active here, lets see how that goes...

NEXT POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KbC0Lt6.png

And it's time for the the first post !! Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... West Ham, everyone... Nothing much to write about the club or the team itself...

The patches on the sleeves are a requirement of the Federação for its Competitions ( "Championships", "Challenges" and "The Cup" )

Here are the kits ( No descriptions...I not ready to write them in English yet...) :

Home :

west_ham_h_camp.png?w=600

Away :

west_ham_a_camp.png?w=600

Third :

west_ham_t_camp.png?w=600

I think that's it for today... C&C appreciated . Till next post !!!!!

( And if you want, click on the Black/gray/white signature for the original text [portuguese] and /or Contact me if you want to know more about the Federação dos Mockups)

KbC0Lt6.png

I like what you did with West Ham, especially the sublimated stripes on the home kit. The third kit looks really good too.

I do have a question though that I kind of need a Brasilian to answer. Are Brasilian Portuguese and European Portuguese very different? Like could you carry on a conversation with a Portuguese person? (sorry to bring this up in irrelevant place)

I do have a question though that I kind of need a Brasilian to answer. Are Brasilian Portuguese ( pt-BR ) and European Portuguese (pt-PT) very different? Like could you carry on a conversation with a Portuguese person? (sorry to bring this up in irrelevant place)

Nice that you wrote "brasilian" , with an "s"....

No, they're not.

Yes, we could. There are some words that don't mean the same, or some things with different names here and there ( e.g.: pt-PT Ananás , pt-BR Abacaxi , En Pineapple ), but nothing that could stop a conversation from happening...

( There's no irrelevant place when it comes to learning ... )

KbC0Lt6.png

Thanks. I've kind of been wanting to learn Portuguese because I heard that it's pretty similar to Spanish (which I know a decent amount of), but I wanted to be sure I could be able to talk to people from Brasil AND Portugal.

• 2 weeks later...

France Football National Team - FFF

Hello everyone !! Some new, but a bit old stuff for you today...
Well... as I kinda told you last post, there is a "Federation of Uniform Designers", most of them from Brazil, where we discuss things about uniform releases, coment about other people's work, joke about one's face /nickname, etc.
Every once in a while, We (The Moderators) organize the Cup. Being this year 2014, our theme was the World Cup. We divided the groups, gave one team for every participant ( 32 in total ), and I received France as my "personal challenge".
And, with nothing further to write, here are the uniforms :

HOME
france_homekit.png?h=750

AWAY
france_awaykit.png?h=750

GOALKEEPER
france_gk.png?h=750

Alt. Goalkeeper
france_gk2.png?h=750

That's all for today... Till next post !!!!!!!

( PS : 2 "group stage" rounds finished, 2 victories so far ... )

KbC0Lt6.png

• 1 month later...

Greetings Everyone......... I'm back from a long time without internet, and i have some uniforms for you, so.... here they are !

Toronto FC :

torontohome.png?h=500
torontoaway.png?h=500

torontothird.png?h=500

All 3 uniforms were created in December,2013

Werder Bremen ( September,2013 )

svwb_heim.png?h=500

Olympique de Marseille and France National Team ( Training kit ) ( May,2014 )

marseille_home.png?h=500

france_tk.png?h=500

I think that's it for today... Till next time... Any suggestion, questions about Brazil and our cultures / languages and even Job opportunities ( Life isn't easy, you know.... ), please leave on the Commentary box below....

VLW, FLW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KbC0Lt6.png

Werder Bremen ( September,2013 )

svwb_heim.png?h=500

This particular kit above is perfection.

I don't really have anything to say about the other concepts as there isn't much room for improvement. Maybe the Toronto away shirt needs the "Kochak" logo in a more visible colour. Other than that, everything is good.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I dont really like the green (on the white) and yellow (on the green) parts at the bottom of the back of the shirts. You would only be able to see it if they untucked their shirts and a lot of players tuck their shirts. Also on the white shorts the yellow piping doesn't work because it just blends into the white around it. White and yellow should never touch.

I absolutely LOVE the tree rings used in the Timbers home kit emanating from the crest. Absolutely beautiful and nor have I ever seen anyone use that before. I think the Timbers should use that in their future home kits. Why haven't they thought of that?

Thank you all !!!!!! Now, some responses !!!!!

1 - I dont really like the green (on the white) and yellow (on the green) parts at the bottom of the back of the shirts. You would only be able to see it if they untucked their shirts and a lot of players tuck their shirts.
2 - Also on the white shorts the yellow piping doesn't work because it just blends into the white around it. White and yellow should never touch.

1 - I agree, but.... In the match against Dallas ( June 12th ), Only #21 Diego Chara and #44 Pa Modou Kah had their shirts tucked in. And, most fans ( or supporters... Or hinchas, I don't know ) dont tuck their shirts... That little part has the same purpose of the "12" inside Seahawks jersey's collar, or the little flag on the back of Argentina's shirt.
2 - I don't know how to answer that... It means that you are probably right....

Nas, Chris, Wonderbread and Schlodder, thank you again... and " Why haven't they thought of that?".. I don't know... HIRE ME, ADIDAS !!!HIRE ME !!!!!!!!!!! ( * clears throat * )........... Sorry....

Well... Till next time, VLW, FLW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KbC0Lt6.png

• 4 weeks later...

BE QUICK OR BE a better designer, with better ideas, able to develop better concepts and even a better person #1 ( Man, that's a long title... ) :

Hello everyone... And welcome to the first "BE QUICK OR [ ... ] person", where I'll post some ideas that I had, and could "execute" in less than a hour, but more than 5 minutes ( following the "Concept Forum Guidelines" )...
Well... here is a Olympique Lyonnais ( FRA ) 3rd jersey, using a Umbro template that i got from their 2014 catalogue..

wqM572I.png?w=250

Till next time.... Vlw, flw !!!!!!

Ah.. C&C needed...

KbC0Lt6.png

• 3 weeks later...

BE QUICK OR BE a better designer, with better ideas, able to develop better concepts and even a better person #2
( I hate long titles..... ) :

Hello everyone.. And welcome to another "episode" of BQOBRabdwbiatdbcaeabp !!!!

This time, I bring you TWO new "combos" : Olympique de Marseille (France) and Glasgow Rangers (Scotland) ... Well.. here they are :

Marseille

Home :

marseille-home.png?h=500

AWAY

marseille-away.png?h=500

THIRD

marseille-third.png?h=500

And now.. Glasgow Rangers

HOME

rangers-home.png?h=500

AWAY

rangers-away.png?h=500

Well, I think that's it for day.... It isn't exactly a SHORT post, but ..... but.... Meu inglês acabou... E eu também não tenho muito mais o que escrever.. logo..

VLW, FLW !!!

KbC0Lt6.png

Archived