Rebranding the St. Louis Blues

MrWonka

The only problem with that would be that I think the wings would be even more awkward to put on while still making out the 8th note, and making them seem together which is what I want to stick away from.

Also, I'm not changing the note here. If I would choose the 8th note I would be altering the note to make the base of the wing because as it stands (I'm not a music student or have any knowledge of what they're called) the flag that comes off of the note almost goes straight down. So if I made it to base the wing I would need to rotate it to come off like a wing, and doing that I would take the look of the note away from it, so it wouldn't even be a note technically afterwards.

I'm not really getting that far with this simply because I have many ideas of differing the note and wing. So I'm just going to keep pouring out ideas and hopefully one day we can settle on a respectable one that we all like (most of us)

This is my next stab. The few words I've heard on this one so far is "It looks greek or roman" which I perceive as negative (and if that's the case, then I agree with it) and also that it's almost there it's "just missing something" I wouldn't know what I'd be missing though. Maybe I would need to remove something.

60e1e696885fa9f96da9d4b6e29a11f6.png

Archived