Sign in to follow this  
ThePeam

My Take on the Browns for 2015

So... well I created a mock-up of all the thinks Nike plans to do with Cleveland (except the fact that their rumored to be having an orange facemask... WTF!?!) Anyhow, I created a Cleveland Browns Uni mock-up, C&C always appreciated.

CLE_Browns_2015_05_zps45e4b97f.png

I believe the Browns have one of the best looking football uniforms, so Nike needs to leave them be. Great concept other than that

I believe the Browns have one of the best looking football uniforms, so Nike needs to leave them be. Great concept other than that

I find that ironic coming from a poster with Oregon as an avatar.

But you know they're not gonna stop...

The silver number on the white uniform is completely out of place. Also, your striping is inconsistent and the font is not a block font, and the rounded font does not for the blue collar feel of the browns franchise.

The silver number on the white uniform is completely out of place. Also, your striping is inconsistent and the font is not a block font, and the rounded font does not for the blue collar feel of the browns franchise.

The browns are looking for the silver chrome numbers on their away (and it is out of place) I could change it if you'd like. Also, I do see your point now on the number font.

If you are going to incorporate the silver numbers there has to be some other silver accents to go with the numbers.