New Grizzlies Logo

kansas sports fan

This is what I think the Memphis Grizzlies logo should look like.s1316.photobucket.com/user/kansassportsfan/media/grizzliesredoconcept_zpsf81d4939.png.html?sort=3&o=0 C&C Welcome!

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

AWW MAN that happened to me too when I tested the link; I was hoping it was just me since I started the concept. See if this works.

http://s1316.photobucket.com/user/kansassportsfan/media/grizzliesredoconcept_zpsf81d4939.png.html?sort=3&o=0

If not I am going to need someone to tell me what to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This part on the bottom is seperate from the top.)

Okay, it worked for me that time.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Okay I'll try that next time. Thanks! But what do you think of the logo though?

Truthfully, I believe that the Grizzlies, from a graphic design standpoint, have one of the better logos in the NBA. So, when I saw the title of this thread, I was a bit skeptical. You did a really good job though. I would add a bit more detail, and make the nose more Grizzly and less teddy-bear-like.

1425175351-U10338.png

How do you like the logo (NOT compared to the real one) on a scale of 1 to 10? With 1 being lowest, and 10 being the highest, zero impossible on the scale.

• 3 weeks later...

Memphis should go back to their old Vancouver logo But keep the same colors that they have

jehgju24tou01dh4kbf4hffgl.gif

And I feel the opposite. I loved the black, red & teal. It was unique. I feel like light blue and dark blue has been so overdone. Still haven't seen more about whether they are changing their colors to black & gold next year like the season ticket renewal may have suggested.

Archived