Not sure of a team to couple this logo with. **MSU Mavs & Texas Brahmas**

hettinger_rl

This is a graphic that I started as a drawing for a tattoo for someone on 99 designs. After some tweaks I thought it could work as a logo, but I don't know what team to pair it with. Most teams with this mascot have respectable logos. I'm avoiding it being a "bull" as I don't want it to seem like a rip on flipdesign's bulls logo. So what do you think? Have a team that it might work for? Let me know and I'll try out their colors on it.

zvy53m.jpg

2w7g4f8.jpg

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

i like the bottom one best. looks like it could work for the Chicago Bulls, South Florida, Houston Texans, or OKC THunder. i've always thought a stampede or cattle concept would work well for them

Yeah, those were some I had thought of, but I also thought their current sets were good. Except the Thunder, but I've already covered them.

I'm going to do some tweaking (to the logo ;)) and try to make a very "brahma" version.

First thing I thought of, most likely because of the color, was to have it be for Utah State:

3904_utah_state_aggies-alternate-2001.pn

410_utah_state-aggies-secondary-2012.png

I do really like their colors and I feel that logo directly above is very strong. The latter is why I didn't consider them.

Add some yellow and it could work for Minnesota State.

This is their current Maverick logo: 7855_minnesota_state__mavericks-partial-

I'm going to go for this too. This bull is way too crazy-eyed for Mankato, MN.

I'm going to do some tweaking (to the logo ;)) and try to make a very "brahma" version.

Sweet! can't wait to see it

24orncx.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Hmmm... Was the "X" shape of the nose intentional? If you stick with the Ox, you could make a more deliberate "O" shape in the nose right above it so that if you look at it the right way, you see OX right there on the head

Archived