NFL Broken Realities

BlackBolt3

NFLBRPre.png

This is a different kind of league-wide uniform refresh. Going in alphabetical order, I will isolate one part of each team's logo, and translate it onto a uniform. Now, this doesn't mean tradition is out the window, but things may change. So starting up...

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Guest darkpiranha

I really love what you've done so far, but like the others, I'm missing the execution. The only hint of beak (that's going to be my new indie band name, btw) I see is in the shoulder, but that beak is more like a bird of prey's beak than the cardinal.

I am probably alone in this, but i've never really been a fan of incorporating Arizona into the Cardinals brand because their history is so much richer than that state.

Just my two cents, but everything is executed very well.

I'm pretty sure the State of Arizona has a much richer history than a pro football team.

I am probably alone in this, but i've never really been a fan of incorporating Arizona into the Cardinals brand because their history is so much richer than that state.

I'm pretty sure the State of Arizona has a much richer history than a pro football team.

Come on. You know what I'm saying.

Cardinals are one of the oldest football teams of all time, Arizona has sand, strict immigration laws, and cacti. Who wins? :lol:

Jokes aside, I think this is the best execution of using the state flag on the Cardinals uniform. I've seen some concepts where the entire uniform is "arizonaflagafied". This is still the Cardinals, but with a nice state pride touch.

Great idea for inspiration. As a falcons fan, that is what I find unique about our logo. I like your ideas for what color should be where. I like the throwback stripes, but they need to be a bit more like the triangles.

Only thing I have to say about the Falcons is that the numbers are huge. Imagine if #22 is being worn, it looks like it would start to cross over to the other side.

EDIT: The numbers won't die, but they will start to be out of place...they will literally cross over to the other side.

Archived